Alex Chavez, Home Seller in 06082

I currently have my condo located 1000 Michigan Avenue in Miami Beach Florida on the market for a very

Asked by Alex Chavez, 06082 Fri Mar 28, 2008

reasonable $229,000.00. It is within walking distance of Miami Beach and shopping mall. Does anyone you know interested in this area? alexchavez71@hotmail.com

Answers

11
Hello Alex,

What is reasonable to one may not be to another and unfortunately we all feel that our homes are worth more than someobdy else who hasn't grown up in it, raised children in it, got married in, renovated, etc. . . Have you considered having an appraisal done. Please, e-mail me your address and information and I will forward it to all the Coldwell Banker affiliate offices and agents in your area including my business partners who specialise in your area.

Stelios Stylianou
Marketing Specialist
stelios@stelsells.com
561.542.4131
Web Reference: http://www.stelsells.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 9, 2008
Alex,
If your home has been listed at this price for a while, one might conclude the needs to be dropped to keep pace with the current market adjustments. Agents, marketing plans, advertising, franchise, are all minor league compared to being priced right.
There is but one reason why a place does not sell.......PRICE !!!!!

The"Eckler Team"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 28, 2008
Alex
With all respect, this is not how you sell property. You need buyers. You need maximum exposure. You need a Realtor who can provide a thorough marketing plan to maximize your sale price. Trulia, as good as it is, is PART of the answer, but definitely not the only answer.

If you need more help you can post more questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 28, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Alex

All my colleges answers are good, but let me also point out that price alone and recent sales alone do not determine the marketability of an asset. There several other intrinsically factors which could hinder the sale of the property. All things being equal in terms of marketing efforts, then one must also look at how is the unit appointed, how do the finishes compare to units within the immediate market, in other words are they to the same level or substandard. Any needed maintenance like a fresh coat of paint. How do the views or lack of it affect the valuation, etc. Some times is not just price but other factors that need to be considered. Hope this helped you think on a different angle to the situation
Hi Alex,
My client from New York has just left and she was looking for a 1 bedroom condo for under $250K.
I wish I had known this listing. That's why is very important to list your home with a Realtor. If it was on our MLS I am sure I would not had missed the listing.
In any case, she is coming back in 2 weeks.
If you want to discuss further please give me a call.

Gisele Zachar-Nashelsky
305 766 0943
sellinginmiami@gmail.com
facebook.com/sellinginmiamibygisele
Dear Alex,

I know this building very well and did a few sales and rentals there. It is a great building very well located, and very well managed, which is so important nowadays.

The last units sold there were a short sale sold very recently at $200,000 and a regular sale 3-4 months ago at $215,000.

So at $229,000 you are overpriced, especially knowing that we have on the market now some very interesting prices in short sales and foreclosures in the same area.

You didn't say wich floor you were but I will say that you need to lower your price around $215,000 to see some offers coming. And yes you do need a good Realtor, and some GREAT PICTURES.

As of the rental at $1,350 it will be very hard. Rental prices in this building right now are $1,100-$1,200. Nothing moves at more than that.

Let me know if you want me to take care of that.

Thanks. Best regards.

Franck Dossa - fd(AT)CondHotel.com - please replace the (AT) by @ . It helps me to prevent spam -
Web Reference: http://www.condhotel.com
Alex,
If your condo is listed and does not have showings you need to lower the asking price. Todays buyers are looking for gargains only. Good luck.
I would have to agree with Bill, being "priced right" given current market conditions is key. What you may believe is a "reasonable" price does not necessarily make your price attractive to buyers. Buyers today want the "best price". Find a good Realtor that has sold (in 2008) several condos similar to yours and they will help you sell your condo.
Web Reference: http://www.bryansereny.com/
Hi Alex!

10K Mich is and excellent location! You should have no problems getting offers. If you are not getting any offers of value... there may be issues outside of the price to contend with. There are many highly qualified agents in SoBe that can market and expose your property for maximum results.

The market is in a low cycle for the time being, so a seller needs extra tools in the arsenal.

It seems that there are a few available units for sale on the MLS ~ Just 1 for rent; a 1/1.5 asking $1,350/Mo.

http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=328850759&s…

Get Listed • Get Action! ~ If your place is listed; be patient and come up with a new approach!

We have these tools!

Contact Us
if you are a religious person
now would be a good time
to get that statue
and bury it in your back yard
a little praying couldn't hurt

anyways

good luck
Alex
Is it listed?
how many bed/ bath/ sf?