Home Selling in Brooklyn>Question Details

Pat Maresca, Home Seller in Brooklyn, NY

I claimed my house, but it is listed as off market and I want it listed for sale. How do I correct this?

Asked by Pat Maresca, Brooklyn, NY Tue Apr 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi pat
are you an agent? you should be able to correct it yourself or contact trulia.
Are you the seller? only agents can list properties on this website to my knowledge.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hi Pat, just contact customer service and they will change status for your listing.

Best Regards,

Mahmoud Attia
Associate Broker
(646) 644-8739
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
If you are currently listed with an agent, ask him/her make any necessary updates; if you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
I would get a local agent that kowns current market area.
Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hi Pat, do we know each other? I have done business with several Maresca's in the past.

Without knowing the address of the property is is hard to analyize and resolve your problem. If you want contact me and I would be more than happy to help you out, no obligation!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer