Daduke, Home Seller in 36542

I bought a house on Jordan Run back in 2005 for 160,000. the appraisal was 205,000 when I bought it, What is it worth now. I have moved to north

Asked by Daduke, 36542 Tue Dec 22, 2009

florida for work reasons. I need to unload this house. Is there hope?

Answers

3
DaDuke,

I would love to get an update from you and see what you decided?
Yes...there is hope! I am not sure what the market is like in your area but I am sure that like many other cities...your market has changed dramatically. I am going to suggest interviewing an agent that is an expert in "Short Sales" called a "Distressed Property Expert or CDPE"...you may not be in a pre-foreclosure situtation but you have been forced to relocate. Since there are other property home owners around you that may be in a pre-foreclosure status...an agent that specializes in this market can help you understand the specific considerations and detail associated with distressed deals. Better yet...if you are upside down then they have the expertise to help you get your home sold and/or explain your options with the bank ie: reinstatement, forebearance or repayment plan, mortgage modification, rent the property, deed in lieu of foreclosure, bankruptcy, refinance, sell the property, or short sale. The options for you are many! If I can assist you in finding an agent in your area please feel free to contact me...!
The last 3 sales were 115,000.00, 110,000 and 117,500. There have been some foreclosures and short sales in this subdivision.
Karen Harrison
RE/Max of Orange Beach
251-942-3764