Kristy, Both Buyer and Seller in

I bought a 3 flat investment property 3 yrs ago in the Belmon-Cragin neighborhood near the Brickyard shopping

Asked by Kristy, Fri Jul 18, 2008

center. Are prices expected to go down, or was it a wise choice to invest here? I'm getting worried, I don't know if I should hold the property or sell it.
Thanks for your help.

Answers

3
Hold it prices are going to sky rocket in about 5 years. Properties were worht around $650,000 for a single family home in 2006 beginning 2007 for a home purchased for about $150,000 in 1996.
Are you still receiving monthly payments?IF YES: I’d like to offer you a free quote to let you know what your payments are worth today…meaning is it a carryback note email carrybackgroup@yahoo.com
Hmm, well it is not a "dump" as there are several new condo complexes that are being/have been built and the mall went through millions of dollars worth of renovation. I was just wondering within the next 5 years whether or not this was a wise choice for me to make, and whether or not it seems as the area will be improving. I would appreciate any more responses that may be out there.