Stuck, Home Buyer in 76247

I am wanting to know how sales in Harriet Creek Ranch (76247) are faring & what the current average days on the market is right now for 3/2

Asked by Stuck, 76247 Thu Oct 22, 2009

1800sqft. The subdivision was hit quite hard by foreclosures and not to mention the builder significantly dropping prices in the last phase. Homes in the first 4 streets were finished out differently then the rest of the neighborhood which I understand bears no difference in price

Answers

2
This subdivision has came a long ways from being hit really hard with foreclosures. They are now seeing more house being sold and bought. The prices are being as if you either break even or you will get some money back. Before it was you either break even or you have to pay to break even. I know the area real well and have a lot business i that subdivision if you would like more info please call me 817-901-1977
There's quite a bit of activity in your subdivision. There are 17 homes actively for sale, in MLS, with an average price of $70/sqft. 14 homes have sold in the last 90 days at an average of $66/sqft. I would be happy to provide you additional details, preview your home, and provide a competitive market analysis. Please contact me at dan.harkrider@cbdfw.com, or call me at 214-505-5452