Cindy Flye,  in Augusta, ME

I am trying to submit a listing as an 'owner as seller' so I don't have license ....does this mean I can't list? The web page won't let me continue

Asked by Cindy Flye, Augusta, ME Mon Feb 24, 2014

Until I put in my license #

Answers

4
Cindy, as I am sure you noticed, websites that allow unfettered access to posting homes for sale or rent quickly become over run by scammers. A buyer or renter spends as much time trying to determine if they are about to get ripped off as they do finding the real estate. ------------- In an effort to provide more dependable data, Trulia prefers homes for sale to be presented by professionals. -------- If you are serious about selling your home pick up the phone and call a Augusta REALTOR. You'll be surprised in regards to what professionals can offer as opposed to what you may be assuming to be true. Best of success in getting your home sold.
Hi Cindy,

Yes Dan said it well. I just listed a property yesterday where the seller tried selling herself. Give me a call If you want to discuss the market for selling your property and possible websites where you can try to sell your property yourself. Best of Luck. 212-6868
Hi Cindy -

Dan wrote an excellent response. I would be happy to speak with you more about this and give you information about the market in Manchester and Kennebec County. I can be reached at 592-5374.
Cindy,
Trulia does not accept FSBO's, so you won't be posted here unless you list it with a great local pro.
Top dollar for a home comes from gaining the maximum exposure and having the right skills, knowledge and experience in negotiating and hold the deal together. Reconsider if you really want to sell by owner, a great agent is worth more than their commission, but a bad one or none at all will cost you way more than just a commission. Best of luck however you go.
Thanks.... I'm beginning to figure that out pretty quickly!!
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014