Home Selling in New Rochelle>Question Details

Smastar,  in Buffalo, NY

I am trying to sell a co-op in New Rochelle, where can I find what other co-ops in the area sold for in the

Asked by Smastar, Buffalo, NY Wed Feb 13, 2008

last three months?

The best way is to contact a local Realtor in New Rochelle. They are most familiar with the area and can easily pull up comps for you. You've mentioned you are trying to sell a co-op, does this mean you are already working with someone? If that's the case, they should be providing you with comps. If you've entered into a contract with a broker or realtor, you need to work with them. Other Realtors and brokerages cannot assist until prior relationships are resolved / terminated.

I am local in New Rochelle. Visit my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2008
search http://www.propertyshark.com 5 free records a day for prior sale history; Trulia also has some prior sales history records. If you don't know the address exactly, guess, & the search will provide a list, cross check on Google Maps for one that's near yours. Build up a database etc.
Hello Smastar,

I would do as the other agents suggested. However I would also contact the management company to see what the most recent sales were in your complex. The appraiser of your unit hired by the buyer will be requesting this information from management as well once you have a buyer for your coop.
Please find a Realtor from the local board to represent your interests and assist you with proper pricing. If you need help in locating a really top notch Realtor, let me know...I will refer you to a great professional.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com