Steven Watson, Home Seller in Missouri

I am trying to find someone to help a friend sell her condo in Lauderhill, FA.

Asked by Steven Watson, Missouri Mon Sep 17, 2007

A friend of mine is wanting to sell her condo and has no phone. Several agents
have expressed interest but none have done anything at all. The condo is needing some
work and my friend has no job or money to make repairs so she is willing to take less
as a fixer upper.

Answers

6
I am trying to buy a condo in this area..so what can I do to see the condition of the property? if you really want to help your friend.... we need to contact her by phone or email...????.....so we need to make appointment. Pls contact me 786 294 5037. Thanks
Emma, Please contact me at your earliest convenience for a complimentary mortgage consultation. We offer condo financing with as little as 5% down. I work for Cornerstone Home Lending, a national, direct lender. My website is http://Www.DannyTokar.com, and my direct number is 954.727.8263. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Flag Sat Feb 14, 2015
i have sold alot of condos in lauderhill. i can help your friend have her call me. sharon k. welker 954 236-7009
Hello Steven,

Where in Lauderhill is your friend? I can give you some insight as to the amount of inventory and sales information that will be helpfull to find out why your friends condo is not selling. I work the area and would be happy to help.
Mr. Watson, ask your friend to contact me today and I will get a top agent from our Network contact your friend today. Our network has over 120,000 agents. Thank you.
Web Reference: http://www.ForSaleAgent.com
Steven,

There are a couple of people who specialize in assisting people who are in that need and distress. You see them on road signs and banners that say "We purchase your home cash". These groups are usually Investors or Rehabbers themselves, so you friend, the Seller, doesn't have to worry about fixing up the property for them.

Angie
Steven.....

I would suggest she talk with family and friends to recommend some agents in the area. Interview three who are willing to work with her to prepart the property for sale and market it for her.
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA