Christopher…, Home Seller in Staten Island, NY

I am thinking of selling. How do I find out which agents have closed the most sales this year? I want to interview the top five sales agents.

Asked by Christopher S., Staten Island, NY Tue Oct 1, 2013

Answers

11
Linda Lorenzo - (214) 578-3131’s answer
An agent with the most home sales is not necessarily the best fit for you. I agree with others here, interview a few and see if you are comfortable with them. Do they have time for you and are they willing to listen to your needs. Are they too busy to give you attention!! How do they work their business and does that suit your needs. How often will they update you? Do they return calls as soon as possible? Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Tamur, Real Estate Pro in Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY
Hi there, The Board or Realtors for your city is a great place to start. However, although numbers don't lie you may want to choose 3-5 random agents, request to meet them personally at a neutral location, preferably their ofc and get a personal feel for each one, ask lots of questions and make an informed decision with more facts than just who sold the most homes. Although this sounds very attractive, there are various circumstances in which agents may have a higher closing ration than other. In this field deal can die foe many reasons and the agent has no control over it! Good luck
Web Reference: http://Www.gspny.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 1, 2013
Hi Christopher

You can probably get that info from the local board of realtors, but I recommend you interview several agents and see who you might be comfortable with. If I can help in anyway please feel free and call me

Thanks Felix
917-692-7702
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
http://gettingthebestprice.com/sellers.php

Good luck with whomever you choose to sell your property.

Fred Herman
Broker/Owner
HomeTeam Agency, Inc
Dear Christopher,

I would recommend to interview a few agents, check on Trulia, this site gives you a very good information regarding each agent and his crudentials. The most important in the agent that you will hire is to feel comfortable with and his/hers professionalism. If you would like to give me a call , i would love to meet with you. I am a full time Realtor and a Top Producer recepient for the past 7 Years .

Thank you for your attention.

Bella Grossman
Licensed Real Estate Associate
SI Dream House Real Estate
Office: 718.980.2100
Cell: 917.804.6638
BellaG6@aol.com
http://www.searchsihomes.com
Good Morning Christopher,

I would recommend starting with the Trulia Site and search for a Pro. Each Profile will have number of homes SOLD under the Listings category, read the Experience & Skills category and most of all read the testimonials posted by past and present clients.

If you give me the opportunity to meet with you......I will provide the following information:
- Present inventory
- Average days on the market and average pricing
- Marketing Strategies and Proposals
- My Personal and Agency Statistics
- Estimated Closing costs with net to you

Please visit my Profile and review my objectives, experience, sold homes and testimonials.

I look forward to speaking with you regarding the opportunity to meet with you. I can be reached at 718-612-4924

Judith McKenna, GRI
Top Producer Gold Award 2012
Accredited Buyers Agent
Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson
NEUHAUS REALTY, INC.
(Cell) 718-612-4924
(Office) 718-979-3400
Email : judith.mckenna@hotmail.com
Website: judithmckenna.listingbook.com
Company Website: neuhausrealty.com
Hi Chris;
It is always best to interview a number of Realtors in order to find the right fit for you. All agents are plugged into the same MLS system and are professionals in their field. The Staten Island Board of Realtors does have the numbers you are looking for, they will not select any one agent to refer. Your best bet is to ask family, friends and neighbors who have sold property for their opinion and then interview them yourself. Wishing you good luck in your search.

Kathleen Garbarino
Past President - Staten Island Board of Realtors
Associate Broker
Appleseed Homes
718 698-9797
Why not simply contact a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care, top five may not necessarily mean best for you.
I think it is best to meet with a few agents before signing a contract
Call Staten Island Board of Realtors if you are truly interested in the top 5.
Good evening Chris. The Staten Island Board of Realtors recognizes the Top Producers every year.
I am a recipient of this award and would like the opportunity to meet with you.
Cathy G
718 605 9300