Loumel, Home Seller in 10001

I am thinking of Selling my Furnished 30s Herald Square Pre-War Furnished 35th Street between 5th and 6th Ave New York, NY 10001

Asked by Loumel, 10001 Tue Sep 29, 2009

Rooms: 3
Bedrooms: 1
Baths: 1
Apx. Sq. Ft: 600
Co-op
Can anyone advise what type of price I can expect. thanks

Answers

7
Morning Loumel,

How much financing does the building allow?
Have you done any renovations?
Is it a walk up? What floor?
What are the Co-Op restrictions?
What are the common charges?
How much is the real estate tax?

Just from a ball park estimate I would say your property is valued anywhere from $600-700K. Our firm is actually working on selling off buildings and we've come across plenty of buyers that are interested in your exact location.

Damoun Baruch Yashar
CEO | Licensed NY Real Estate Agent

New York Real Estate Group
1115 Broadway Ave, 11th Fl
New York, NY 10010
646.389.2437 (direct)
646.393.4386 (office)
dyashar@newyorkreg.com
http://www.newyorkreg.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View my listings on Naked Apartments

"The Best Compliment I Can Receive Is A Referral To Your Friends And Family."
The price varies and it also depends on the layout, for example open kitchen, which direction does it face? Is it updated, does it have good closet space and what does the building offer in terms of amenities? If you're listing it as a FSBO keep in mind that it might sell slower then if you have a broker and offer a low % but offer one if a broker brings a prospect. Secondly, be flexible with the furniture, inform the potential buyers that the furniture is included but it's not a deal breaker and you'll be happy to deliver the apartment empty depending on the price. I don't suggest you price in the furniture to the listing price and lastly be prepared for brokers to call pitching an exclusive!! I'll speak for all of us in saying that we'll be more then happy to stop by and give you feedback.
I have a listing at 7 E. 35th St., Apt. 1-C, one block from you. It is just off 5th Ave on 35th St. I'm sure you know that building. It is approx. 800 square feet (disclaimer - all square footage is approximate on co-ops) I priced it at $449,000. I can send you the CMA I did when I priced this very recently. I am getting tremendous traffic, by the way. If you'd like to get in touch, I'll send you the research. I also have a huge overflow of buyers from this listing. It's a first floor unit and I have gotten a lot of buyers who love the apt. but not that it is on the first floor.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
(212) 381-4268
(718) 499-6409
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009
You can look up the estimated price right here on this site.
I also would not let any one discourage you. By asking questions you are taking the first step in doing your own deal FSBO.
This is still the USA it will be some work to forgo a broker but it is not impossible.
If you need any help call me.

Liz Steele
Financial Specialist
Hawthorne Capital Corp.
Phone: (212) 231-0062 Ext. 5183
Cell: (347) 819-5682
Email: reduce300k@yahoo.com
Loumel,

Furnished sounds great in a rental, not so much in a sale apartment. I hope you will be willing to empty out the apartment if someone doesn't want your furniture, otherwise you'll be very limited to a person with your specific taste.

To add to the answer you are seeking, you haven't told us anything about your building, and amenities if it has any.
Hello Loumel,

There are several factors that go into determining the price of an apartment, however one of the most important factors is the inventory that you will be competing against.... Currently there are almost 30 other 1 bedroom coop apartments in your immediate neighborhood ranging in price between $439,000 and $750,000. There are also another 15 condominium apartments ranging in price between $585,000 and $999,000.

In order to give you a better idea of the price that you can expect - we will have to see the apartment to have a better idea of how it stacks up against the competition. Once you have made a decission about definitely selling your apartment, give me a call & I will schedule some time to guide you to the best of my ability.

Sincerely
Anoop Punjabi
Halstead Property LLC
Email: apunjabi@halstead.com
Tel: (212) 317-7844
You need to talk to a local real estate broker. If you are interested i can put you in touch with someone that hanld Herald Sq