Sellitnow, Both Buyer and Seller in 30213

I am thinking about putting my house on the market and would like to know of any agents specializing in the South Fulton area. Thanks!

Asked by Sellitnow, 30213 Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

11
Hi Sellitnow,

I have lots of experience in Fairburn, Union City, College Park and East Point. South Fulton is still suffering quite a bit from foreclosures, but I believe the area has tremendous 'come back' potential. I would enjoy the opportunity to talk to you about selling your home. Are you in an upside down position and need to short sale? Or are you prepared to do a traditional resale? You can reach me at 404 246 3210 in the morning.

Thank you!
Jordon Wheeler
Real Estate Broker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 29, 2012
My area of expertise lies in homes South of the City. This would include Fayette, Henry, Clayton, Coweta and South Fulton counties to name a few. Cities located in these areas include Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Senoia, Tyrone, McDonough, Hampton, Lovejoy, Rex, Ellenwood, Riverdale, Jonesboro, Newnan, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Union City, Hapeville, Cascade, Camp Creek. Contact me if I can be of assistance.
Please do some research on this area. We have the support you need to place your home on the market and provide excellent service. We are Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers with over 30 million viewers of our magazines and much more. We have the best market exposure in the Metro Atlanta, GA area. Contact an agent near you. Metro Brokers has major offices located in Metro Atlanta and 1700 sales agents to assist you. Find out more and click the web reference.
Web Reference: http://www.metrobrokers.com
Our team specialize in selling homes. Call our team, we would love to help 770-431-7458, http://www.AtlantaRealEstateSupersite.com
I specialize in South Fulton area. Are you in a short sale situation or will this just be a regular resale?
I have a home under contract in the Southwind Subdivision off of South Fulton PKWY. The home was only on the market for two weeks. I know the area and the market. Give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks.
If you havent already listed your home... I would ask for the opportunity to visit the home and discuss your options. Feel free to call me at any time. 404.933.8842

Amy McCoy
Associate Broker

Better Homes and Garden Real Estate Metrobrokers

2911 Chapel Hill Rd Ste 260 | Douglasville Georgia 30135

Direct: 404.933.8842
amccoyrealty.com

Your Real Estate Investment Consultant!
I would like to discuss your selling interests with you...

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770-901-0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Give Jordan Wheeler a call. He is very familiar with your area.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
I would ask that you call me, lets talk over the phone, so I can understand your situation and explain how I will work to help you meet your goal of selling your home for the best value in the least amount fo time.
Also I have buyers interested in Fairburn presently. Once I find out more about your home, it may be a fit for one of my clients. Please feel free to send me an email with more details. My email is info@jwgroupre.com.

Thank you!