Dorothy John…, Home Seller in Hammonton, NJ

I am the owner of 7561 Black Horse Pike Hammonton NJ . How do i get the sold status off and repost the active status. I need my house sold ASAP.

Asked by Dorothy Johnson, Hammonton, NJ Wed Aug 24, 2011

Answers

4
Dorothy,

Only if the property is listed with an agent can the status be changed on Trulia. If you are tying to sell the house as a FSBO, you cannot advertise it on Trulia anyway.

SO if you have an agent, let them know they have to claim the listing...or they can manually enter the new listing onto the Trulia site.
Have you sold the property or was this a mistake? In any event you must call the listing agent and request that they adjust the status of your home in the MLS immediately. If the agent doesn't cooperate fully, call the broker.
If you have terminated the first realtor and have signed with a new realtor, he can also handle this for you when he posts the property in the MLS.
contact your agent. They will have that done for you.

Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
Turnersville, NJ
lsarlo@comcast.net

609-868-1171

http://www.LarrySarlo.com
You tell your Realtor® to claim the Listing if you have one OR wait approximately 3 days until Trulia picks up the new status