Craig La Tul…, Home Seller in Superior, WI

I am swelling property in the Maple WI area , Log Cabin with 40 acres beautiful landscapes and wild life

Asked by Craig La Tulip, Superior, WI Mon Sep 24, 2012

How would I list this property in several metro areas and keep advertising cost down

Answers

3
I am looking for exactly what you are describing if interested in talking about it. Please email me back at bartsch20@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you..

Kevin
Hello Kevin,

Please give me a call when you get this. I have another property that I know you are going to want to see.

Best regards
Tom
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
If you can find a Realtor® who belongs to multiple MLS groups it would be best. You can also advertise on Craigslist, but they try to limit you to just one area in Wisconsin. In the past, when I have attempted to post to multiple cities (i.e. Wausau, Appleton) my listing was auto-deleted.

I'd be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Best suggestion I have for you, is to work with a local Realtor and hire him or her as your listing agent, they can then market your property in and on various venues to spread the word. You can of course
continue as For sale by owner with limited access to limited sites where for sale by owner OWNERS CAN LIST THEIR PROPERTIES.....

I would go with an area Realtor.....

Take care an good luck to you..
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)