Home Selling in Austin>Question Details

Claudia Gonz…, Home Seller in 78749

I am selling my house in VILLAGE @ WESTERN OAKS VIII. I noticed that the market had slowed down. How much time is taking to sell a house in this area?

Asked by Claudia Gonzalez, 78749 Sun Sep 22, 2013

Answers

11
I'm very familiar with your area...live close by. It is still very popular and in demand, so if it's priced "right" it will still sell. I'm happy to drop by and just give an honest opinion. I can help with staging if needed as well. The market has slowed since school has started and interest rates have gone up, but don't let that discourage you too much. Homes are still selling if they are priced correctly!

Let's chat: 512)423-8029
Randee Hainline
Keller Williams
CNE
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
if you have a client in mind, we are offering commission in case you are interested. You may view our property at :
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7827-Wheel-Rim-Cir-Austin-TX-78749/29486988_zpid/
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hello Claudia, looks like there are no homes for sale in your subdivision right now. Which it means it is a good area for resale anytime. I notice there is one house that sold in may, and it was on the market for one day and was listed for $305.000. So it all depends on SQRFt, upgrades and price. Yes the market is slower than before, but it is not dead. We still have lots of buyers and sellers. Please let me know if I can help you in selling your home.
Hayat Shaban
512-541-5634
Hayatsellmyhome@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
I live right down the road from you and do a lot of work in the area. The statistics and my observations tell me that your home should sell pretty quickly. While the so called "peak season" has passed, 78749 is always in high demand.

I would love the opportunity to meet with you and present my listing program. Feel free to visit my website to learn more and contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hi Claudia it depends on price condition. It has slowed a little yes.
Currently avg in village at western oaks are:
12 active listings -
11 pending contracts - avg. 19 days
And avg sold days is 8 days.

That's the market snapshot currently in real time.

I'd like the opportunity to earn your trust & business if you're not working w a Realtor.
Hope that info helped.
Please reach out to me for additional questions:

FELIX
512-900-2690 direct
alonzo.felix@gmail.com
Realtor / pauly+presley+realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Claudia,
Based on sales in the past 90 days, the average days on market in the village at western oak subdivision is 8 days. With the longest days on market coming in at 50 days.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Bill is right. So many variables are in play here. Each house and each situation is singular. Please consult a Realtor you trust and are comfortable with.

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change Real Estate

cell :: (512) 739-0457

10% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Claudia you can give me a ring if you like 512-516-1711
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hello Claudia,
Great question! When I see questions like this I wonder if you are engaged with Realtor? If so what stats have they shown you? It is real simple for a/your Realtor to show you or print for you this information directly for homs similar to yours. The "macro" information mayh not applt to your home. Get specific apple to apple information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hi Claudia
I would love to get together with you and discuss my marketing plan towards getting your property sold at the best market value. You can call me at 860.965.2952 and i would be happy to set up an appointment to discuss more.
The market is slowing a bit as we head into fall and interest rates have inched up, but priced, staged and marketed correctly your home should sell quickly. You need to have the right agent with the right strategy.

I would love the opportunity to discuss the possibilities with you.

Give me a call.

Jason Roe
512-965-7142
REALTOR
The Roe Group TX / Keller Williams, Lake Travis
Claudia, although the market has slowed a bit, depending on price, specific location, condition, floor plan etc. I can still sell your house fairly quickly. I believe the fastest recent Sold was 8 or 9 days and the longest took almost 2 months.

If you want a more accurate opinion, etc and are NOT yet working with a Realtor or selling it yourself, call me...I can help!! I am a Residential Specialist and a top agent with Austin's #1 ranked company, Keller Williams. I'd be happy to help and have a lot of experience to share... Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013