st11x, Home Seller in 94015

I am selling my house, but that there's litigation on the property - former owner sued the bank for wrongful foreclosure. I am prevented from

Asked by st11x, 94015 Fri Aug 16, 2013

closing. I was allowed to buy, title was clear. Now I am not allowed to sell? That's unfair. I submitted a claim with the Title insurance, waiting to hear back. How else to proceed ?

Answers

4
wait to hear back from the title insurance company...get an attorney if necessary

For Daly City ACTIVE listings for sale in real time
http://americarealtyonline.com/MapSearch#action=doSearch&…

good luck!
$$$ BUYER CASH REBATE 50%-60% / SELLER DISCOUNT 50% $$$

web: http://americarealtyonline.com/
Flavio Tejada, MBA-Finance, Realtor, Broker/Owner
(415) 305-2958
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 27, 2013
I work with many banks in both foreclosures and short sales. If you provide me with address and name of your bank I will be able to provide you with some direction and/or assist you through the process. I have been licensed since 1987 and a Top Producer in the industry.
If you would like send me an email with property address and can find the best options.

Regards
Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com
Hi st11x

I would say your best option is to wait for an answer.

You can try to find someone who will pay cash; but generally a bank will not lend on a property under litigation.

You will sell your property for more money and more easily without the litigation.

You can also try contacting a bank - like, say, - Bank of America to talk to them. Find out if under the circumstances they would lend on your property. Sometimes all the bank needs is a letter of explanation.

Also, you can hire a realtor or perhaps an attorney who will try to help you sort this out.

Best
Vicki