seesamcatch, Home Seller in Cypress, TX

I am selling my home without a realtor. Can I advertise on trulia?

Asked by seesamcatch, Cypress, TX Sat Apr 13, 2013

Answers

6
@seesamcatch, what you should be looking for is a flat fee MLS listing service or an entry only MLS listing service in your area, they (specifically the licensed broker behind the firm) will list your home for a one-time flat fee that is far less than a standard real estate agent commission and once your property is listed in the MLS, it will be syndicated to Trulia, among many other websites. Check out the web reference immediately below for insight on how something like this works. Hope that helps!
You need to be an agent to list with Trulia. By listing with a REALTOR your property willbe not just in Trulia, but also in Homes.com, Realtor.com and many other national websites, by getting the most exposure for your home you will get a higher price than you will get by going that way.
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
pay a realtor to add you to mls
that will help you a lot.
You can try giving them a call and seeing what they offer you...

As an agent, when I list a home its going to be broadcasted on multiple real estate websites that will drive traffic to your home. I also use the top-of-the-line photographers to make your home look as good as possible.

This is the time to sell sell sell!

If you need help with anything don't be afraid to give me a call, I'd love to help. I will work at a discounted rate.

CHRISTIAN HILSHER
Realty Associates
832-349-8695
cahilsher@gmail.com
Sorry as a For Sale By Owner you can NOT list your property here on Trulia. Reconsider and you may decide to list your home with a real estate brokerage / Listing Agent after all, then your listing agent will be able to list your property also on Trulia.

Sincerely yours,
EDITH Karoline Jasser YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)