Home Selling in Stockdale>Question Details

Warnasch7, Home Seller in Stockdale, TX

I am selling my home in Stockdale, TX in Wilson county. I have it listed on Realtor.com and MLS# is 917993. How can I spread the word to realtors?

Asked by Warnasch7, Stockdale, TX Tue Oct 25, 2011

Answers

4
As a rule the local Brokers "farm" their area for FSBO signs to try and sign on listings and then make contact with you; it's unlikely that you will have to do much to get their attention. Once they do contact you, keep their cards and mail or email out notices for open houses, price reductions, etc.
Web Reference: http://www.fsbotosold.com
You really need to talk to your listing agent and tell them to market your home by posting it in the MLS and major websites realtors and consumers use in your area. You should also have lots of pictures and a very specific desription in order to attract attention to your home. A for sale sign and a lockbox allowing realtors easy access to show your home would be helpful too.
This home is currently listed on MLS without a lot of information. That is the way that realtors finds the home to send to their clients. There are over 5,000 agents in the San Antonio Board of Realtors but each agent works a specific area. While there are many agents that show in Wilson county not all San Antonio agents do as they work only certain areas or they feel the drive is too far. So you will get exposure with any agent who is showing clients in Wilson County. Per MLS the home is an lease option, is that correct?

Total Edge Team
830 393-3455
Web Reference: http://TotalEdgeTeam.com
Tell your Agent that you want to do a BROKER'S OPEN HOUSE:
You can usually show this on your Listing on MLS

Do it on a Monday - Thursday.

Have it toward the late afternoon or evening, provide wine and soft drinks, hors' doerves or maybe even cold cuts for sandwiches, and cookies. Have plenty of Flyers and maybe even a sheet that shows Comp's.

Good luck and may God bless