Home Selling in 90280>Question Details

Nice.l.2, Home Seller in 90280

I am selling a property and seller does not need loan. how do I go about switching titile over to them?

Asked by Nice.l.2, 90280 Sun Jun 21, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Yanni Raz’s answer
You ment buyer does not need loan?

You switch title through escrow. If you do this process through a real estate agent or by your self you will need an escrow company and title company to help you through this process and they will guide you thorugh it so it will be faster and easier.

Good Luck.
Yanni Raz
Web Reference: http://homesinsale.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2009
If your Realtor has no answer for you, why not contact your attorney.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2009
I am a real estate agent in the City of South Gate. Even though the buyer does not need a loan, you still need to have him/her sign disclosures, especially concerning the city requirements, because if he doesn't sign a waiver he CAN sue you after the deal closes. Please contact me and I will help make this transaction a good one for you. Good Luck.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 22, 2009
Your Realtor should advise you on that.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer