jvlandtroop, Home Buyer in Carlsbad, CA

I am planning to sell my property as a FSBO - I'm a retired Realtor - and want to know how to get my property pictures (with captions on the pics) to

Asked by jvlandtroop, Carlsbad, CA Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

11
Trulia only allows for sale listings to be posted by currently licensed professionals. Is your license still active? If not you will need to find another place to advertise the home or find a currently licensed person to work with.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 23, 2013

You'd have to still have your license to post your listing here. But why would you want to? NAR statistics show that FSBO homes sold for 18% less than those listed buy a Realtor(R), was only 9% of the homes sold last year, and took longer to sell. I understand trying to save on commission, but speaking from experience, FSBO listings usually attract the low-ball offers from investors and home buyers looking for a deal. I hope I was helpful.

Tim Soto
Truth Realty
BRE# 01822648
Direct: 805-794-9433
Fax: 805-512-7251
TimSoldMyHome@gmail.com
http://www.TruthRealty.net
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Hi there,

As a retired Realtor, you may know that you should be able to get a better sale price on your property if you listed the property for sale with a licensed real estate agent. I also work in Ventura County. Feel free to contact me. Good luck.

Get a FREE Estimated Current Market Value of your Property ONLINE by a Realtor -- Not Computer Generated Here: http://www.GetLosangelesHomevalue.com

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Direct phone 818-903-2040
Direct email smehr818@gmail.com
Bre license #01712757
In order to do that you need to be working with a licensed agent. I'm licensed in the state of Ca and near your area and I can help you with your listing. Please call if you are interested.
Joan Roberts, BRE# 00953244
26 years real estate experience
Coldwell Banker Property Shoppe
805-223-1811
If you are trying to get them posted on Trulia you must be working with a licensed agent to do so.
What you can do is just sign up for an agent account. It is free and that will let you list the property. You just cant list the property from a basic user account. This is just a little way around Trulia rules.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
In order to post listings here on Trulia, you have to be an active licensed Realtor/ Real Estate Brokerage with active listings on the local MLS, otherwise you are like any other For Sale By Owner, and home owners, and for FSBO's can NOT list properties here on Trulia.
Sorry about that...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Whats the rest of the question?
Trulia does not accept For Sale By Owner Listings. As a former agent, you should know you are making your sale harder from the start by not utilizing current marketing programs and the MLS where ,most Buyer Agents will look for homes for their buyers.
Ironic!
As Suzanne stated. call the nearest real estate professional. They have the resources and access to get your home to appear on Trulia. The 'captions' requirement suggests you are focused on the wrong issues.
-
Meanwhile, you have the whole world of aggregate websites to choose from. Make sure you disclose to the future buyer that the details, which may include the floor plan, will be available FOREVER for any predator, burger, rent scammer and fake for seller to exploit. Some buyer eventually find that such details regarding their home place them and their family in harms way.
-
Of course, you know there's a better way.