Igor, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I am not real estate agent. Can I sale my coop on trulia?

Asked by Igor, Brooklyn, NY Sun Dec 2, 2012

Answers

11
Laura Feghali’s answer
Hi Igor,
Trulia does not allow for-sale-by-owner listings but does accept rental property postings by landlords or property managers aside from real estate agents.

You would need to work with a real estate agent in order to post your co-op listing on this site but I can tell you that Zillow.com and Craigslist.com would post your co-op for sale on their web sites.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Hi, Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. Anything listed here has to be with a broker.

Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
I never saw a seller list his or her own property on Trulia, everyone is an agent or broker.
Posting listings on Trulia is for Real Estate agents only who have listings that are listed on the multiple listing service with their brokerage. As an individual, for sale by owner, you can NOT post
your property here.

Sorry... may be you want to reconsider to work with a Realtor

Good Luck and if you need recommendations let me know....
Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life - Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com @Properties
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Hi Igor
As stated by my co-agents this site is for real estate agents. We all share our listings on this website. However, if you can email me the details of your coop I may have a buyer for you right now because I live and work in 11214. I would love the opportunity to come view it and explain how and what we can do for you that you cannot do by yourself. There are of course other websites for, For Sale By Owners,
however many buyers do not know of them, they generally come to real estate agents when they are
truly ready to purchase for our expertise and guidance. Good luck whatever you decide, as we are all
here to help you SELL and we earn our compensation.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Dear Igor:

As stated in previous answers, you can place a blog entry on Trulia that would serve as an advertisement for your home. But you will not get too many buyers to actually see it. This is because only listings that are placed on Trulia by a real estate agent will be viewable via the property search on Trulia's web site.

If you are selling a home in Brooklyn, I would like to find out more about it. Who knows, I may have a buyer for you! If I can be of further assistance contact me direct. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Of course we have, Luke!
We are women - hear us roar!

:)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
I guess these women have said it all...
I wish you luck in selling your coop. If you need any help, give me a call.

Luke Constantino
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
M: (212) 300-3919
F: (917) 369-2690
lukeconstantino@elliman.com
http://lukeconstantino.com
325 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Just to clarify and reiterate what Laura, Chris and Anna have said - NO - you cannot list your property here as a for sale by owner.....it must be listed with an agent.

Also, if you're going the "fsbo" route - I suggest you make sure you know what your coop board will require in regard to a potential buyer.

Best wishes........
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Yes you can. However, you are limited your exposure to buyers; whereas, most Real Estate professionals have access to many more Multiple Listing that would allow them to give your home at least 4 times more exposure for a quicker sale.They also have a network of buyers that enable them to market your home more effectively by prequalifying each potential buyers to determine whether they ca afford to purchase your house or not.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
NO he can't!!!
Only listings held by agents can be posted on trulia! Sellers cannot post thier homes here.Check it out before you give incorrect advice.
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012