Home Selling in Harlingen>Question Details

Don C. Pair, Home Seller in Harlingen, TX

I am not a RE Professional. Can I list a FSBO home on Trulia?

Asked by Don C. Pair, Harlingen, TX Fri Dec 25, 2009

Answers

7
The fsbo call center can help.
Hi Don,

Not on Trulia.
I believe you can on Zillow.

If you are going FSBO, I would suggest focusing on FSBO websites in regard of marketing your home. There are many of them. You can make a Google search with the following keywords for instance "advertising FSBO home".
I have pasted the results in the Web References below for your convenience.

Cathy Chaudemanche
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009
You can also place real estate ads free on craigslist nad backpage.com Be sure you price your home correctly. Ypou also may want to mention "agents welcome"
Don,

These are tough time to be going it alone in a real estate initiative. The reality is, regardless of working with or without the support od a real estate professional you are still going to have to compete with short sales, foreclosures and other appropriately priced property.

At this time Trulia is recognizing only property listed on the local MLS by a real edtate professioanl.

Best wishes
Dear Don you can not as of yet but you can list on Zillow with out a realtor BUT remember pricing is very important these are the things that a REALTOR is very important. Merry Christmas and Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
Don,

I don't think so...

Have you thought about listing your home with a Realtor?
We most often see you will save time and money by using a realtor.
If you need help getting in touch with the right realtor in Harlingen, just let us know.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Don,

According to last info I saw, Trulia is still only accepting listings that have some sort of agent representation. You can blog about the house and even upload photos and video, however if you or someone else doesn't comment on it from time to time, it will be buried by the other blogs in a short time. Speaking/ posting of blogs, as a FSBO you might be interested in this one> http://www.trulia.com/blog/rockinblu/2008/08/thinking_about_…