Home Selling in Gaithersburg>Question Details

IKF, Home Buyer in Gaithersburg, MD

I am looking to sell my starter home & buy our next house. What should my first steps be? Do I sell my current house first before looking for another?

Asked by IKF, Gaithersburg, MD Thu Jun 26, 2014

Answers

2

The first thing we would have to do is determine the value of your house, how quickly houses in your neighborhood sell and how much you would net from the sale. Once we know those things we can decide a good time to put your current house on the market. The next step would be starting the process of looking for your next house which might take us some time because you want to pick a house you like and one that fits your preferences to the greatest extent. There are many different ways to get to the final point and I would love to meet sometimes and discuss all the different options available to you.

Gus
Finding the right agent can be stressful, especially since selling your home can have such a high impact on your life. The most important thing would be to hire a top local agent. Make sure that the agent meets all of your standards, and meet with multiple agents before deciding who to go with.

We (LessThan6Percent) are an innovative online realtor market place that helps you find top local realtors that will be competing for your business. When using LessThan6Percent, within 24 hours you will receive multiple different individual proposals customized by some of the top local agents in your area. You will be able to compare commission quotes, length of contract, and services such as number of open houses, staging, marketing and virtual tours that the agents are willing to offer.

After reviewing the different proposals, you then can pick the agent that you feel is best suited for you and your particular situation. Because agents are competing for your business, they will be offering lower than average commission rates, saving you thousands of dollars.

For more information on LessThan6Percent and how we operate, please check out our website at
http://www.LessThan6Percent.com. We are actually from San Bruno as well!