Home Selling in Indianapolis>Question Details

Raquel and F…, Home Seller in Indianapolis, IN

I am looking to sell my houses and lots. What are the steps to take to start the process?

Asked by Raquel and Freddie Fox, Indianapolis, IN Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

6
Hello Thagma

It is difficult to answer your question without a little more information? We specialize in lease to own homes that are difficult to sell for many reasons. We have a list of tenants wanting homes who have gone through a pre qualification. Lease to Own is a specialized market and it is not just renting your home hoping the person will buy it.

The lease to own process does guarantee the home gets sold, it may take 2 years but the home is occupied, and your payments are being made by tenants who take pride with the opportunity of home ownership
I am managing partner of a real estate investment company that specializes in flipping Investment Property. We are currently flipping homes in Indianapolis and have homes for rent or Lease to Own. Your job is your credit. EZ Financing.

My professional suggestion is stop throwing money away and Lease to Own your home and get your credit back on track. We offer Lease to Own Options for 2 - 5 yrs while you work on your credit.

email today: linda@cpgindy.com
Interview the top Trulia Pros in your area.

1. Click on the "Find an Agent" Tab above
2. Interview the top 3
3. Pick the agent you most believe will provide the service you expect

Then sit back and let the market work.
You can follow the steps mentioned here

http://www.wikihow.com/Sell-Your-Own-House
You can follow the steps mentioned here

It doesn't cost you anything to speak with a Realtor so that would be your first step. I happen to work with several investors in Indianapolis and would be happy to explain your options and I might even have a buyer for all of your properties at once. Feel free to give me a call.

Corey Hayes
Keller Williams Indy Metro South
(317) 698-2363