Lindsay H, Both Buyer and Seller in Benbrook, TX

I am looking to sell my home in Benbrook, TX - I built it in march 2007 and want to sell and move out of the

Asked by Lindsay H, Benbrook, TX Sat Jan 24, 2009

area. In order to even break even with what I put into the home I can't afford to pay 6% to agents. Does anyone know any GOOD agents offering FULL SERVICES with lower rates or rebates on my home sale? I have an IT background and need an agent who will have up to date knowledge on all the internet posting locations (trulia, frontdoor, zillow etc...).

My only other option is to do FSBO and do a flat rate MLS and make sure it goes to all the appropriate web sites myself.

Answers

8
It is late now, BUT I am a native to Benbrook and would be happy to help list any home in Benbrook!
We have had luck with Pam Nelon of Virginia Cook. Where is your house located gprambo3@sbcglobal.net
Lindsay,

I double checked the entire Benbrook area to find out what actual Days On Market average. In the last 6 months the average turn time from listing to sale date is 82 days. That is an increase from the previous 6 months which was 67 days. There are 101 properties on the market, which is about a 4-1/2 month supply, which is a little more than normal. This probably accounts for the increase in the days on market, as well as the number of sales have decreased in the past 6 months. ( In the past 6 months there have 101 sales as compared to the previous 6 months there were 176 sales. ) If you would like a free comparative market analysis of homes in your area, please let me know. My listings are shown as featured listings on my personal website as well as linked to 12 other web sites. I would be happy to provide those web sites to you in a personal email. (Trulia is one of them.) We are a full service brokerage that has the reputation for working with our clients to fulfill their needs, and we can provide you with many references. We look at the entire picture to make sure that you end up where you need to be. Please let us know if we can be of any help. Thanks and we wish you sucess!
Lindsay,
I'm in a tech group that meets once a year to discuss how to best market our properties plus my previous occupation was as a computer programmer. I think I can meet your tech needs. My office is within 5 miles of your house as well. Email me at terry@terrysmith.com if you like.

Terry Smith
RE/MAX Achievers
Web Reference: http://www.terrysmith.com
Hey Lindsay,

Check out http://www.Konohomes.com. I have the perfect program for you.

Nate Konopka
Web Reference: http://www.konohomes.com
I don't understand the second answer about taking 12 months to sell my house. I have read the average in Team Ranch, where I am located in Benbrook, the average is around 90 days. I am in a very sought after neighborhood, which not all of the areas in this zip are nice.
Lindsay
You need the best REaltor you can find. If you really NEED to sell (there is a difference between wanting to sell and needing to sell), then you need a pro.

If you don't really need to sell, but would like to, have at it any way you like. 81 one homes are the market, seven homes sold recently (see link), so the average home will sell in (81 divided by 7 = 12 months).

Best of luck to you. If you'd like to interview a top agent, I might be able to refer you to one.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
There are several agents here that will be happy to assist you I am sure. Please make sure to ask for recent references.

Naima
214-289-8555
Naima@Sumner-Realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com