Home Selling in Kettering>Question Details

Hkatie92, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

I am looking to rent/ rent to own a home in kettering ohio, but I need it to be in the JFK school district. Can anyone help me with that.?

Asked by Hkatie92, Dayton, OH Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

6
Mama317’s answer
A good resource for finding a rental is American Management Property Solutions. They have properties all over the area, and I know they have one on Renwood in Kettering (3BR, 1BA w/fenced yard). That's technically Oakview Elem area, but you can probably open enroll to JFK if needed.
I AM LOOKING FOR A RENT TO HOME TO BUY IN KETTERING
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
I have a four unit (each 2 bedroom) Apartment building for sale on Hadley in Kettering. You could buy it as owner occupied and build a lot of equity as the other 3 help pay the mortgage. Nice building. Each has central air and a garage with opener!
I have a house for sale in Moraine that is in Kettering School District. Cheaper than rent and you would own it from the start.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Thank you but I am not in a position to buy, even though I probably pay way over in rent what the mortgage is.....and I would like to keep my son in his elementary school
Flag Sat Sep 1, 2012
Renting is fine but I still need a starting point of how to find the houses for rent in that area. I cannot pull my son out of his school. Well I can but I am not going to.
Rent to owns are few and far between and looking for one in a certain area is going to be like finding the needle in a hay stack when there is no needle in there. Rent to owns are a train wreck anyway and rarely do they work out and the renter buys the house so you end up wasting money. Just rent, fix your credit or what ever is preventing you from buying and buy when you can and forget the rent to fail deals.