Home Selling in Pittsburgh>Question Details

Patti Willia…, Home Owner in Palm City, FL

I am looking for the top seller in my neighborhood--with the lowest rates of course, I have a rental property in Greenfield that I want to sell--

Asked by Patti Williams, Palm City, FL Thu Nov 10, 2011

selling

Answers

11
Many of the comments made regarding commission should well be considered. However, comments made regarding the uniformity of commissions may be contradictory to the law as commissions are not "pretty uniform" and there is no "market-rate commission". BY LAW commissions are negotiable.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 10, 2011
Now there is an interesting thought. The top seller with the lowest rates. Patti how about looking for an agent that will give you the greatest return. When it's all said in done isn't that what's important to you. I've closed several transactions just in October with many happy clients. And I've never been the agent with the lowest rates and I probably won't ever be.

I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you, but just so you know you won't be getting the cheapest but you will be getting results. Hope this helps
Patti,

Hello. I saw you post and wanted to reach out and help. Our Coldwell Banker office is located in Squirrel Hill and we help many homeowners in Greenfield. Alongside my sales experience as a Realtor, I work as a Property Manager too. My partner and I manage properties all around Pittsburgh and have a few currently rented in Greenfield too. My diversified experience and services may be beneficial to your situation. If you would like to call me i'm always available for my clients, 412-609-4069 or michael.grimes@pittsburghmoves.com . I look forward to hearing from you! Mike
Hello Patti,

I lived in Greenfield for 20 years and sold my own home before I became a real estate agent. I'd be honored to help you market your property.

Something to consider: is the right agent for you someone with many clients, or someone who will offer service that exceeds your expectations?
Hi Patty

I'm an agent with Albert Anthony Real Estate. Our main office is in Greenfield and I live here myself. I have a rental property in the neighborhood and have sold a few for other people, so I know this market very well. If you're serious about selling, I'd love to help. You'll find my contact info in my profile.

Depending on the size & type of property, you'll probably find that the commissions quoted by agents will be pretty uniform. The previous posters here are correct--you'll get what you pay for. That is, if you employ someone hungry enough to give you a discounted rate, you'll have someone representing you who can't even negotiate a market-rate commission for themselves; is that really the person you want handling this transaction?

-David H
Market conditions in my area would justify a seller paying a bonus instead of going cheap. You will not get the best when cutting fees, the best know what they are worth and how much work is required to get a good price. Lots of info on my blog, the link it below, hope it is helpful,
htt
Good Morning Patti, as a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and a Pittsburgh area Realtor for 18 years, I'm very familiar with Greenfield. I have sold homes there in the past and still have friends who live there. It's a great "city property" location. Please feel free to review my profile and contact me at your convenience via email or cellular. Good luck with your sale! Darla Jobkar, Certified Residential Specialist
Interesting comment on the lowest rates! Remember the addage, "you get what you pay for"!
Patti,
I meant the Pittsburgh area. I have help buyers and sellers there that work for GE.
Do take me up on my offer because I offer an unbiased opinion with results.

Frank Dolski
Dear Patti,
I have the resources to help you pick the top Broker and Agent in you r area and pretty much anywhere nationally and globally. I have recently referred top agents in Boca Raton, Orlando, St. Louis, Iowa and many other areas. Please email or call me if you'd like my help. I have tons of references and the resources to help you. I can definitely help in Palm City!

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x103 (office)
http://www.FrankDolski.com
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com
Patti,
I grew up in Greenfield, my mother still lives there and I have been selling real estate since 1977. Please view my porifile and contact me if interested.
Blair
http://www.BlairCohen.com
Web Reference: http://www.BlairCohen.com