Home Selling in Volcano>Question Details

Alison Elder, Real Estate Pro in Truckee, CA

I am looking for the top listing agent in Volcano for a referral. Please contact me, Alison Elder, Chase International, Tahoe City, 530-582-8103.

Asked by Alison Elder, Truckee, CA Tue Nov 15, 2011

Answers

3
Best agent in Amador County without a doubt is Jennifer Nelson, at All Pro Realty in Jackson - she has been selling real estate in this county for over 20 years and really knows the market from high end to land and everything in between. She helped us find the perfect home15 years ago, has kept us abreast of the market in our area, and is the only one I would list my home with. My neighbors wanted to sell theirs recently and interviewed several local agents. When I heard how unhappy they were with the results, I recommended they interview Jennifer, as her attention to detail is terrific, she is completely honest and knowledgeable in her advice and she really listens to her clients. They loved her and immediately listed their home. She is outstanding and your client will thank you many times over for connecting them with her.

Linda Darner
Volcano, CA
We find one of the benefits of Trulia.com is their "Find a Pro" green tab at the top right. Agents, brokers, lenders, builders and property managers are shown by area, region or state. Plus, their ratings and profiles are helpful resources for analysis.
Try Activerain.com as well for your search for your agent. Good luck!