Jaime Willia…, Home Buyer in Niantic, CT

I am looking for info on home staging. Does anyone know of a professional stager and if so what is an estimate of the cost?

Asked by Jaime Williams, Niantic, CT Sun Nov 4, 2012

Answers

6
my realestate agent did the staging for free
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Hi Jamie,

I'm an Interior Decorator and would love to talk to you about your home. Please, feel free to give me a call. 860.884.3990

Tara Braatz C.I.D
Groton, CT.
Jaime
There is quite a bit that goes into staging houses and the amount would vary greatly depending on the size of the home as well as the amount of work to be done. The right person would work with you to help you meet your goals while proffessionally guiding you through the process . There are many realtors who do offer general advice as to what is current in the staging market and what would help you to achieve your best return on investment, of even what would help to add to the general flow of the home. Staging is something That we do offer suggestions on for all of our clients even if they are not currently looking to sell. If you would like to give us a call at 8609127315 or an email at yourkeyteam@gmail.com, I would be happy to discuss with you some options and see if we are able to help you with your needs!
Joe Malerba
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
Hi Jamie: I am a realtor and stager and will be happy to meet with you to discussing staging options. Please feel free to give me a call at 860-235-6448.

Sue Bowes
RE/MAX Home Team
Waterford, CT
I have heard of staging costs in the $4k to $7k range. Seems to me it would need to be pretty effective and used on a very high-end listing to make that worthwhile.
If I was your listing agent I would guide you through feng sui principles home staging at no cost after you complete the listing agreement. I do not refer home stagers, there are many out there who charge 200-$1000 depending on how much work physical they do moving your posessions compared to advising. Some will bring in other interior design objects or suggest painting to enhance your living areas