Home Selling in Newport>Question Details

Skippy212, Real Estate Pro in Covington, KY

I am looking for an agressive real estate agent to assist in selling 6 investment homes in Campbell & Kenton Co. KY

Asked by Skippy212, Covington, KY Sun Aug 7, 2011

4 of the 6 currently cash flow, and upon re-tenant, all 6 cash flow.

If you work with investors, and can do what others have not been able to do, please contact me.

I need to dispose of these properties in 2011 to save my family of 33 years from being torn apart.

Answers

2
I work with investors. Some are saying the banks are hesitant to lend any more money to them and others are bargain hunting. I would be happy to view your properties and give you my opinion. Thanks!
What sort of terms would you consider? And when you say they cash flow, that presumably is with the existing financing. So: Would you consider a Subject To? Or a lease-purchase or lease-option? Or, for an outright sale, what would be the sales price and what's the rental income on each? You'll probably get a better response if you provide some additional details. In addition, I work with investors. E-mail me with what your preferred scenario would be.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA