Home Selling in Detroit>Question Details

Hugh, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am looking for an agent on Detroit to sell 10 houses. I live in the UK, so any help would be appreciated. hugh@chartex.co.uk

Asked by Hugh, Detroit, MI Wed Aug 21, 2013

Answers

15
Hello Hugh,

My name is Charlene Johnson and I am a Realtor with Conquest Real Estate Group. Our company also has a property management company under our umbrella which allows us to be a "One Stop Shop". We partner with a number of UK Investors and assist them in numerous ways to achieve their real estate investment goals.

If you have not made a decision yet, I would love to assist you in selling your homes. There are several ways to structure the selling of your properties, keeping in mind your financial goals and also keeping in mind the tax laws that may come into play in selling properties.

Please give me a call or email me if I can be of assistance.

Charlene Johnson, Realtor
Conquest Real Estate Group
16250 Northland Drive, Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 569-1486 - Office
(248) 595-8966 - Fax
(313) 574-7633 - Cell
cjohn3615@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hello Hugh,

Look no further. I am a agent that live and work in Detroit. Let's get them SOLD.

A Real Detroit Agent!
Delores Goodson, 313-575-2336
goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
Front Page Realty
2921 E. Jefferson
Detroit, Mi 48207
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
If you haven't sold these yet, send them to me and I will review your portfolio and let you know what I will pay. Thank you. larry@realtyflo.com
Please contact me at 313-790-4484 or crystal@crystalhardison.com
Contact the Shea Woods and he will give you a true, down to earth and real answer and will video any properties for you too.

He handles and manages hundreds of properties for USA and overseas property investors.

Tell him Stephen the CCTV / Network guy suggested him to you, his number is on 1-313-808-8771

Also see

http://www.thesheashow.com and http://www.SecuritySystems.withusnow.com

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqVp61hElXovxtE26PMeDQ
We are Great Lakes Property & Investments, INC. We are a full service real estate firm that specializes in management, maintenance, Portfolio Resell, Foreign Investments and rehab of residential properties in Southeast Michigan. Our service area includes Detroit, Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Genesee counties. We look forward to working with you on a long term plan that will maintain the curb appeal of the property, as well as realizing your financial goals.
Great Lakes Property & Investment, INC does not just collect a fee for collecting rent. Due to our diverse experience, we can handle collections, maintenance, rehabs, distressed properties, evictions, negotiations with banks and much more. In today’s economy, these are all issues that may be relevant to your property. If you need help solving issues with your property or are just looking to maintain the current cash flow, we would love to see how we would be able to assist you.
What We Do
Property Management, Maintenance and Rehab for the following property types:
• Single Family Homes
• Duplexes and Triplexes
• Apartment Buildings units
• Commercial Properties- medical, retail, office and industrial under 400,000 square feet

(313) 647-0930 http://www.GreatLakesRentalProperties.com
GreatLakesProp@aol.com
'Putting Great Tenants Into Great Rentals"
Hows the selling going?

? Out of 10 are sold
Hi Hugh, How did you go with selling any of your properties? Not real good. Drop me an email. I may buy some and I have a Investor that would buy a couple.
Wendel Wood
Rainbow USA Group
Hugh,

I am starting to see a theme with the request and responses on here.

First thing to be aware of Hugh is depending on the area, you might not be ABLE to sell them.

I don't want you wasting your time fighting a no win battle. I would much rather you spend time investing in properties you want to keep and buy more.

Shoot me a line to discuss further. aaronblewis@gmail.com
I can definitely help. I have a network of cash buyers in the area who pay top dollar for properties. Please call or email me I would love to help you.
Ashley Hamilton Real Estate Agent
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
Please email me crystal@crystalhardison.com
Hugh,

I am an associate broker and an investor. I am buying homes in Detroit and I am working with a network of investors who are buying alot of homes in Detroit. We are all cash buyers and I am sure we would be interested in buying some or all of these comes very fast. Please send me a list of what properties who have available and I will tell you if we will buy the complete package or which properties we would be interested in.

If you decide to work with us, we can close very quickly on all of your homes.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker/Investor
kathy@kaperproperties.com
Give me a contact and I will show you our program that if ERA don't sale ERA will by it program.

Harold Osborne
ERA Realtor
248-474-3303
Let's get them listed and sold. Contact me at aabrams2011@gmail.com or 313-422-5562
Hello Hugh,

I just responded to your email to me. I can help you with selling the properties. I have already printed out the listings and have the information on my desk.

Look for the email that I just sent you with a couple of questions and get back to me. I have already sent your list to two investors that I deal with.

Correspond with me directly if you can.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com