Home Selling in Tucson>Question Details

glrooney, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

I am looking for an agency that can help me with a rental with my 3 dogs, and eventually for Real Estate sales services to purchase a home.

Asked by glrooney, Tucson, AZ Fri Jan 20, 2012

We currently live in Mexico and own a home that is on the market and has had much interest. My husband and I are retired and want to move back to the US with our three small dogs and we are having a difficult time finding a place to rent. We plan to buy as soon as our home is sold.

Answers

6
I would be glad to help and send you all of the available rentals on the market. You just need to contact me and I will set up afree portal that you can see what is available. Let me know what you are looking for and the most you want to pay and I will set it up. I hope to hear from you soon.
Hello glrooney, I am a Real Estate broker and manage several rentals here in Tucson. Do you know Tucson and know what part of town you want to live in? The 3 dogs are going to limit your choices. You have another option. You can lease with an option to buy. Sellers are more likely to rent to people with pets if they are planning on buying the house. How large a house are you looking for?
I'll see what I can find when you answer.

Anita
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 20, 2012
We have a full service Property Management department within our office. We can help with relocation, and find a home that can suit your needs. We can also find "lease to own" properties that you may purchase at a later date. Please call me if you need further assistance.

Eddie Holmes
520-661-5340
Our agents at Apartment Locators can take care of all your housing needs. We have rental listings ranging from short term visitor rentals to long term 12 month and over leases even with pets! Large or small, we do it all. We are also qualified and seasoned Real Estate agents which will help you find the home of your dreams after you get your family settled in Tucson. Feel free to give us a call anytime or check out our website for more information. Thank you in advance for considering us for your next move.
Dear glrooney,

Our office manages rental properties as well as assisting buyers in the purchase of a home in the Tucson area. We have several homes available for rent in the Town of Oracle, Arizona. Oracle is about 1/2 hour north of Tucson.

I can also assist you with your search for a rental in the Tucson area if you prefer.

You can call me at 241-0712 area code 520.
Hello Glrooney

For property manager I can highly recommend:
Daniel Reichardt GRI,CNE, Designated Broker
Genesis Real Estate & Management.
Cell(520)-390-1270 Email.. GenesisTucson@gmail.com http://www.tucsongenesis.com

When you are ready to start viewing properties, please consider getting pre-approved first. In fact, not a bad idea to do that now as they can show you what to work on, so that you can own a home in the future. Once you are pre-approved give me a call when you are ready & we can start looking for the right house for you.

Best of luck.
Spirit