Home Selling in Denton>Question Details

Charise Mitc…, Real Estate Pro in Sherman Oaks, CA

I am looking for a top professional agent familiar with the Denton, North Carolina area. I have a great referral. Charise@charisemitchell.com

Asked by Charise Mitchell, Realtor, Sherman Oaks, CA Wed Jan 20, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Charise - I would be happy to work with you and your clients. I have listed and sold properties on and around High Rock Lake, Denton, and the Lexington area since 2003. I live 8 miles from Denton. I would appreciate the opportunity to work with your clients.

Debbie Starnes
Robertson Realty
336-225-2842
LexingtonNCRealEstate@gmail.com
Debbie@HighRockLakeFrontHomes.com
Hi Charise,

Please visit my web site: http://www.ClassicCarolinaProperties.com for more information about this area. I have many properties for sale at The Springs...I also live here and can help you with an questions that you may have. In addition you may want to visit http://www.thespringsathighrock.org for links to this area with important information as well as recreation, lake heights, things to do, etc.
There are many very affordable properties available right now and it is a great time to buy. Also, the
autumn views are fantastic right now!
Thanks for your interest!
Lynn Ramsey
Stephens Capital Management
Hi Charise! I'm Renee with Robertson Realty in the Triad area. I am very familiar with Denton, NC as my parents have lived there for the past 6 years. My company is very prominent in the Davidson County area where Denton and High Rock Lake are located of course.

If I can be of any assistance to you, your client or friend, please let me know. I've referenced our company web site below. Go to the Find an Agent link and click on 'R' for Renee Rogers.

Have a great day!