Home Selling in Abingdon>Question Details

Shannonhpol…, Real Estate Pro in ,

I am looking for a top agent to sell my home in 90 days. Is this possible?

Asked by Shannonhpoling, , Sat Jun 9, 2012

It is possible, but it also depends in your current market conditions. A lot of agents will appease the seller and tell them their home will sell in X amount of days or they tell the seller that their home will definitely sell for X amount of dollars. A good agent educates the seller about possibilities, both good and not so good. A true professional will know how to properly price and
market a home for the best outcome.
My last listing (Bel Air) went under contract in in 10 days. It settled last week. It was priced right, showed beautifully and the owners were motivated. They did everything that I asked of them and I did everything that they asked of me. I am a local agent that will work hard for you. Not all TOP agents are dedicated, some are, some are not. Interview with several before making your decsion. If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet, please call me @443-417-6493.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
It seems as though we have three kinds of Sellers:
Those that want a very high price for their house; more than it is worth.
Those that want it sold quickly, and,
Those that want both!

We are coming out of a recession and a very depressed Housing Market; slowly.

Unrealistic expectations make it very hard to function; especially when we have absolutely no control.
Realtors cannot control how the house is updated.
Realtors cannot control the presentation of the house.
Realtors cannot control the LISTING PRICE.
Realtors cannot control the Market.

"It's not my job to run the train,
the whistle I cannot blow,
It's not my job to say
How far the train's allowed to go.
It's not my job to clear the stacks,
Or even ring the bell,
But let the damn thing jump the tracks,
And see who catches hell."

Have fun!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
Thanks Ron. Love it!
Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012
If it is priced correctly...marketed correctly....it can be done. Visit my website http://www.MarylandHOMESTeam.com/ - Remember, interview several agents before making a decision. Selling your home with the right agent the first time will alleviate problems in the future.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
Yes it's possible; just realize that there will be a 90 day price, a 30 day price and a 180 day price. The shorter the time period, the lower the price has to be to entice buyers away from other homes. Meet with some local agents and discuss not just the price but what needs to be done on your part to get the house sold. Selling is a cooperative effort. If the house looks great, is well marketed, easy to show and priced appropriately for your market, it will sell. Best of luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 9, 2012
Call me at 301-785-1995. I can give you the name of a member that will sell your home in under 90 days!
I am a member of the Institute For Luxury Homes Marketing- all our members are experienced realtors that think outside the box and know how to creatively market homes- not just lower the price!
Call me and I can put you in touch with a top realtor in your area that can sell your home in less than 90 days!
A comparable market analysis should help with your decision of the asking price, which is above all else, most important to sell quickly. If your home is in good condition, clean, clutter free, and priced aggressively, you should have no problem selling it within 90 days or less. Please contact me directly at 443-350-4936 or email ShirleyMcHenry@mris.com to give me your home's specific information and I will be happy to send you a CMA.
It seemed that several years ago the average time to sell and settle on a home was approximately three months. Up to just recently it went to about six months. Now, it seems to be moving closer to four months or less. I have settled or am under contract on five properties in the last twelve months in Harford County. If you need any help do not hesitate to call or email me. You can also read my reviews on Zillow:-)
It is possible. I would never promise to sell your home in 90 days however. There are many factors that have to take place for a quick sale. It takes hard work from you the client as well as my the agent. If you are not working with a Realtor and would like to discuss a personalized marketing strategy, I will be happy to sit down with you. Please let me know. 443-852-1632
It is absolutely possible. A good agent will help you with preparing your home for sale and appropriate pricing. Once you find that great agent and take their advice, I am confident your home will sell within your time frame. Good luck!