Home Selling in Elk Grove>Question Details

Ptscooter99, Home Buyer in Elk Grove, CA

I am looking for a relator who can sell the impossible in Elk Grove, Ca 95624 area

Asked by Ptscooter99, Elk Grove, CA Sun Jul 1, 2012

I am looking for a relator who can sell the impossible in Elk Grove, Ca. I have been trying to sell my home for about 6 months now with a relator. My situation is I don't have to sell, its a want, so I won't short sale. I need to come up with pocket money so that I can purchase another home out of state. I have had offers but a little too low for me as I need money for a down for another home.

Answers

11
There are a ton of ways to sell your home and get more than the other homes in the area. You need to make your home the most desirable in the area. This can be accomplished without spending any money to fix it up. I would really like to share with you how I get multiple offers on my listings and sell them over the asking price. Anything is possible with the right strategy. Looking forward to a phone call or email from you about the sale.
If you can manage it, a good resolution may be to accept one of these low offfers and ask the bank if they will allow you to pay the difference of what you owe with a new note. Paying this new loan in the future, for a house you no longer own, is a tough idea to swallow. But, it may fit your specific situation.

However, if you don't have enough money for your down at all right now, and absolutely need money from the proceeds of the sale, this won't work. Meaning, you may be able to sell without giving away money, but I don't see how you can make any money.
Face to face, I can help you. Emailing will just waste time. Chuck@2468Home.com
I agree with some folks here. Besides if you put yourself to other people's shoes like (ex. A Buyer, why buy a house that is almost twice a price from the comparable Market. It doesn't matter how many upgrades that the property has. If I can buy maybe a bigger house with lesser value.) Of course as a buyer, I rather buy the reasonable price especially with this economy. You will really have a hard time to sell, It doesn't matter how hard working & popular your agent is (FYI- smart one's they'll not going to agree w/you!). I'd say if you're not in a rush "to sell" so wait for your property to go up, maybe few years. I'll say Short sale is the only option of selling the underwater properties. But good luck for your wishful thinking though!
I can help you. Guaranteed 100%. I just need to know your situation and goals. There is always a solution; I can provide it for you. Chuck, Chuck@2468Home.com, http://www.RealEstateChuck.com
In today's market, if you cannot get an acceptable offer then maybe you are expecting a little too much.

Honestly there is a shortage of homes in our area right now.

On the other hand, maybe there are a few inexpensive things you can do to your home to help boost the market value and I may be able to suggest a few cost effective improvements after an inspection.
If I had a seller that called me and asked me to sell the impossible, I would be running the other way. Why is it impossible to sell?

If you owe too much and can't pay it, do a short sale.

If you don't owe too much, price it where it will sell.

My two cents. Good luck to you!
That's a tough one. Buyers are better educated than every before and generally have some idea of property values and aren't going to pay more what it's worth. Especially when the appraisal won't support the price you want. Good Luck!
I would suggest that you interview a few realtors on ways to best market your home.

There are two marketing efforts involved. The effort to attract people to come see your home, and the marketing effort to like your home so much to put an offer in. You can measure your success based on your efforts to a certain degree. And you can use the emotion of the buyer to affect their offer price slightly.

If neither of these efforts provide you an offer, then the problem is the price, Neither your realtor nor yourself can get the market to come to a price that is outside the range. And even if you find someone to fall in love with your home and offer twice what it's worth...the appraisal will bring the price back into line.

Realtors are not magicians and cannot create the value. It's affected by all kind of economic factors outside of yours or our control. But if you talk to a few, they might give you some good ideas and it won't cost you a dime for their wisdom.

good luck.
I relate well with people, but I am too far away to relate well for you.
Let me agree with you:
You have an IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION!

You want a Realtor to sell your house for more than it is worth!
That is probably not going to happen.
There are not too many stupid Buyers out there.

Good luck and may God bless
well said
Flag Sun Jul 1, 2012