Home Selling in Niles>Question Details

Ilet, Both Buyer and Seller in Niles, IL

I am looking for a real estate professional to work with for selling my home in Niles Il and buying.

Asked by Ilet, Niles, IL Sun Aug 8, 2010

Any recommandation on a good agent will be of great help.

Answers

4
You should interview a few agents from different companies in the area. Let them know exactly what your needs and wants are and what you expect from them. Find one that you are comfortable working with and one who you think will work the best for you
Hi Ilet...
When putting your home on the market at this time.... there are 3 very important things you have to consider:

A) your home has to be in perfect showing condition, i.e. it may need some staging, and any repairs need to be done, and/or some improvements or upgrades if not already done.

B) Very competitive pricing.... In this market in the beginning your home needs to be priced right
compare to currently competing homes, and those recently sold similar to yours

C) You may be even more aggressive in pricing your current home, if you intend to sell in a relatively short period of time...

We are in a buyers market and therefore you may end up getting less for your home than you expect, but then you will also pay less for your next one. But depending on what you sell and what you intend to buy as far as type of home, size of home, size of lot, location etc. is concerned you have to weigh your options and your advantages and disadvantages carefully with the Realtor you intend to work with....

Interest rates are low, and as a buyer you will have many choices....

Good Luck to you and I hope this helps you a little....
Edith YourRealtor4Life Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
chicago and Northern and NW suburbs expert
Hi Ilet,

I would be happy to help you with the sale of your home and the purchase of your new "dream" home. I have been a realtor for the past 20 years and I live on the border of Niles. I have sold properties in this area and I have family members that live in Niles. I would be glad to meet with you and discuss the current value of your home so that you will know what options you have in the purchase of a new home.

Nancy Santopadre
Century 21 Ambassador
773-972-5271
Web Reference: http://nancysantopadre.com
Our team would enjoy the opportunity to provide you with a market analysis on your home. I have been selling real estate since 1987 and my daughter and son-in-law, who are part of my team live close to your home in Skokie.

Theckteam, Bonnie Cozzens, Broker; Christine & Danny Kourouklis, Century 21 Hometown, 847-972-1271, theckteam@yahoo.com, http://www.theckteam.com