kismic2, Home Seller in Fort Worth, TX

I am looking for a real estate agent with a recent record of sales within the Historic Southside neighborhood.

Asked by kismic2, Fort Worth, TX Mon Jul 9, 2012

Answers

4
The United Home Team Vet Joseph Fernandez’s answer
Please, feel free to contact me today in regards to assisting you. Are you currently looking to buy or sell in this area?

3xUS Army Vet./ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com

!!!!!!!!!LOOKING FOR AN UPDATED SEARCH ENGINE VIST http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, are you selling or buying? I have repesented Buyers in the area. I am an experienced Agent that can assist you with either. Any Agent can pull comps on the area and tell you what they have sold for recently. It doesn't matter if they have sold homes in the area recently or not. You want an Agent that can market the property and get it sold, if your selling. Or an Agent that can find you what you want, and negotiate on you behalf, among other things that go along with repesenting a Buyer, if you are buying.

Give me a call, I would be happy to assist you!

Patricia Choice
Fadal-Buchanan And Associates Real Estate Services
817-825-0074
pdchoicerealtor@att.net
Hello
I Saw your question and was wondering are you looking for a listing agent or are you looking to buy and need a buyers agent? There is a huge difference in the two. If you are looking for a listing agent for a historical home, you need first and formost and agent with a great marketing ability. Marketing ability is much more important then a recent sale in the area. An agent could list a home in an area because a relative or family friend lived nearby. If the home is not marketed correctly one of two things will happen, it will sit and never sell or it will sell for much less than it should. Find an aggresive agent who can market your home and its history. An agressive talented agent is how you get top dollar for your home.
If you are looking to buy in a historical area you need an agressive agent who will help you negotiate, they will need a keen understanding of home inspection and appraisal so thaat you do not overpay, again sales in an area would not be the first or even second criteria you should look for. I wish you the best of luck whichever way you are going. If you have additional questions please contact me directly at 817-729-4281.

John Straub
Keller Williams
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com
http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info
Call Broker Eric Cisneros at 817-909-7888. He cn help you with that area. Tell him that Carlos Galvan referred you to him.

Carlos