Home Selling in Glenolden>Question Details

Mommyof2, Home Seller in Glenolden, PA

I am looking for a real estate agent that can help me sell my house in Briarcliffe and get the most money, I am underwatwer. Anyone??

Asked by Mommyof2, Glenolden, PA Tue Feb 21, 2012

Answers

5
I live in Briarcliffe.....would be more than happy to help you seel your home....please contact me at 610-909-1828 or stevedienno@gmail.com......looking forward to working with you in the very near future...:)

Stephen J. Di Enno, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Real Estate
Rose Tree Corporate Center II
1400 N. Providence Rd. - Ste 6035
Media, PA 19063
610-565-1995 office
610-565-2001 fax
610-909-1828 cell
stevedienno@gmail.com
PA RE License # RS302883
http://www.stevedienno.com
Hello Mommy of 2:
#1 It just so happens, Ispecialize in selling homes in Briarcliffe, for 20+ years. Also grew up in the neighborhood. #2 I specialize in short sales, maybe fell into this position since, I have helped dozens of homeowners like yourself either: Modify existing mortgage; OR sell the house by short sale: IMPORTANT: Realtors who don't have the experience, will not take the extra steps and help you get Relocation assistance through HAFA! Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives, were you are eligible fr $3,000 to move.
I have testimonial letters from clients. If you would like to have a no-obligation in my office in Media, call me direct 484-468-1310, or 610-529-3642. Thank you. Mark Barone, mark@markbarone.com
Keller Williams Real Estate 610-565-1995, ext. 1310
Mommy of 2 ,
The others answered your question about a short sale. If you would like to try to stay in your home you do have other options. email am ronnie@1change.com and I will send you and e book that explains the options. You can review it then decide which option worls best for you
If you're underwater, you won't end up with a penny. The banks won't allow it. Pricing with a short sale is kind of a game: You want it low enough to attract offers and high enough that the lender(s) will approve it. But regardless of where you price it, there's no money to be gotten.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hello Mommy,

If you do a short sale , technically as far as you are concerned, it really doesn't matter what price you sell it at. You will walk away not owing any money. So rather than it being an issue of trying to get the most money, it becomes an issue of trying to unload the property as quickly as possible.

I would be more than happy to explain how a short sale works and the laws that protect( and that don't protect) the sellers in short sale situations.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010
NMLS ID 143960