Home Selling in Parkchester>Question Details

Nick Fernand…, Home Buyer in Wynwood - Edgewater,...

I am looking for a one bedroom Condo in the Bronx as an investment to generate 10% ROI; is that possible? Why are most Condos for sale in parkchester?

Asked by Nick Fernandez, Wynwood - Edgewater, Miami, FL Fri Jan 4, 2013

Answers

6
Nick,

There's a variety of Condos for Sale in Parkchester, I have closed on several ranging from 65-85K. Most of them with investors that are looking to rent them out.

It will be a little difficult if your looking for a 10% ROI.

Parkchester varies depending if your interested in the South or North side.

Call me I do have over 12 units for Sale in Parkchester and resources that allows access to much, much more! I do see plenty of investors calling looking for a good buys. It depends on the Sellers motivation, Cash deals are welcomed and we can close fast.

Contact me TODAY!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Sales and Marketing Specialist
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Email: Millie@ExitRealtySearch.com
Hello Nick,

Believe it or not, there is not a big inventory of condos for sale in Parkchester, so it is extremely difficult to generate a 10% ROI from there. I have worked with some investors in the past and found similar options in the Bronx that would be able to generate a much higher percentage in ROI. Feel free to give me a call so that we may further discuss various options.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

ANTONIO@EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
i do have have a 2 bed/room condo in Parkchester. im working with my client on a short-sale, am asking the bank to take 70k- please call me at 347-210-0405
Nick
That is correct that Parkchester is the largest Condo in the Bronx but there are many more complex's in the area that generate more per sq' and a better ROI.

We have many short sale opportunities with regards to waterfront properties in the Bronx that in a better market would bring a much higher sale price.

Please visite my web site or call my office anytime to discuss some options.

Joseph Cosentino
Morris Park Realty
718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://www.jcosentino.com
Hi Nick,

To add to Bruce's comment there are almost 12500 units in the development and apprx. less than 10 percent are for sale. You can definitely purchase an investment property here
Thank you Nirmala
Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013
Hi Nick and great question. Yes you can purchase a 1 bedroom and generate 7 to 10% ROI. Parkchester is the biggest condo development in the Bronx. If you are looking for great investment oppertunities in the Bronx or Manhatten please feeel free to give me a call or send me an email.
I can be reached at 646-588-1720 or bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com