Kcislo, Both Buyer and Seller in Avon Lake, OH

I am looking for a condo on Lake Erie anywhere from Huron to Port Clinton. Also, plan to put up my house in

Asked by Kcislo, Avon Lake, OH Sun Jun 14, 2009

Avon Lake for sale, anyone have interest?

Answers

6
Are you still interested in selling your home? I have buyers who are looking in Avon Lake! My contact info is Andy Parker Russell Real Estate Services 440-670-6119!
Our lakefront condo at Beachwood Villas in Huron is for sale, and listed with Martin Carlysle for $199,900. It's a gem on the third floor
!
I have a 2 bedroom lakefront condo for sale at Beachwood Villas with a 32' boat dock $229,900
if you have any further interest contact me at
Joanne Berardi
Realty Executives Strayer Group
419-433-3250
I would be happy to assist you with both selling and buying making sure your transactions are well coordinated to ensure a smooth, uneventful transition. Automatic MLS searches are avaiable to every agent but I also double check listings to see if any properties might interest you that don't exactly match your criteria. Do you have a time frame in mind? My info available through Trulia if interested
I do alot of water related properties and would love to help you find the condo you're looking for. You can email me at prujoy1@aol.com and let me know more criteria to what your're looking for and a price range. I will be glad to set up an automatic search for you so you will know as soon as a condo is listed. As far as your home in Avon Lake I would be happy to refer you to an agent who services your area. I look forward to hearing from you soon:)

Joy Berquist
Prudential Stadtmiller Realty
419-625-7888 or 1-800-535-3121
For a complete list of all condos listed for sale in the Port Clinton area, fill out the search form on my home page: http://www.chrisbrandal.com You can customize a search that will send you instant updates whenever a new home is listed.