Jason, Home Seller in 81212

I am looking for a Realtor that can help me sell my house fast in Canon City, CO 81212. How do you know which one is the best for this issue. Jason

Asked by Jason, 81212 Mon Feb 20, 2012

Answers

7
I highly recommend Myra Smallwood or Peggy Ritter both of Reeves Real Estate. You should interview them and see which would meet your needs, but I think you will find them both extremely professional and are very active in the Canon City area. We have sent referrals back and forth and I have worked with Myra on the state level with CARHOF (Co. Assoc of Realtors Housing Opportunity Foundation) Their office number is 719-275-8100. Good luck in your endevors and selling your home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 20, 2012
Hi Jason,

I was wondering if you had ever found an agent to help you market and sell your home? If you have not yet, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact me at your convenience. Thank you for your time.

Elizabeth Daniel
Jason
All the Realtor are very good. Talk to them and find out witch can best serve you. and after your hose has been on the marker for a while,and the listing agreement has expired talk to me and give me a change.
Charlie Brown with Keller Williams Performance Realty 269- 7355 Cell 4312187 or find me at http://www.charliebrealestatewithkw.com or http://www.charliebrown.kwrealty.com
Hi Jason
I suggest you select a Realtor that has knowledge of the Canon City area and uses as many internet marketing sites as is possible. All my listings go into Realtor.com; Zillow; Trulia and Listhub. I also submit listings to the local Multiple Listing Service. I'm a full time agent with 38 years of experience. Call me on my direct line and let's talk. 671-9502 Preston Troutman Coldwell Banker Fremont Realty cbfremontrealty.com
Keep in mind that the three most important factors in your home selling are the condition of the home, the location, and how well the home is priced. If you want to sell quick make sure your home is in good condition....no clutter, neutral paint colors, nothing that needs repairing, updated and clean. You can't help the location, so make sure that the price makes up for it if you have a bad location. As for a realtor, interview a few realtors from different companies. Ask if they are willing to do open houses, realtor opens, what kind of marketing they do, and what ideas they have to get your home ready to show. Go with the realtor that you feel most comfortable with (by their responses, and their personality). Good luck!
Shannon Miller ~ Keller Williams
Hopefully you'll get some responses from agents in your area. You can also ask around to friends, relatives and co-workers and see if they can recommend someone. You want someone who has a good marketing plan for your home and who is going to price is correctly. The agents you interview should provide a CMA (comparative market analysis) which will show you what properties have sold in recent months, which ones never sold, and what currently active today. You say you want to sell it fast, so price is going to be key -- you'll have to take your emotions out of it and listen to your agent. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com
Contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care. Keep in mind that in today's market, pricing and marketing that maximizes your exposure are paramount.