Home Selling in Buffalo>Question Details

Susan, Home Owner in Buffalo, NY

I am looking for a Real Estate Agent to assist me in the sale of a property in the Youngstown area. I need to know the commision fee and exp?

Asked by Susan, Buffalo, NY Mon Nov 1, 2010

Answers

4
Michelle & Tom Stone’s answer
Dear Susan:

We would be more than happy to assist you. As award-winning, full-time agents you will see that we will exceed your expectations! We also have a team which makes the selling process smoother and professional for you. I also grew up in Olcott and know the Lake Ontario area very well! We would be happy to run a free Comparative Market Analysis of your property for you. With Hunt Real Estate ERA, you, as the Seller get to pick your commission! We would love the opportunity for an interview and would be happy to hear from you! Please do not hesitate to contact us at any of our telephone numbers listed. Thank you very much! Sincerely, MICHELLE & TOM STONE, Hunt Real Estate ERA
Commissions are negotiable so you will need to speak with local Realtors® to discuss this.

If you need assistance in finding a good real estate agent to talk to please let me know and I will put you in touch with someone who can assist you.

Terry McCarley / Remax Realty Team
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
cell: 239-707-4575
Hi Susan,

I'd be happy to connect you to a very experienced agent working out of the Youngstown area. In real estate, there is no set commission fee for agents. Nothnagle offers very competitive services that will help get your home sold. Call me today!

716-881-1200
Web Reference: http://www.nothnagle.com
The commission will be negotiable. There's no set commission. Talk to 3-5 agents in the Youngstown area. Explain your needs. They'll be more than glad to tell you what they'd charge.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA