Roger, Home Seller in 92253

I am interested in selling my home in la quinta to move to arizona. What is the procedure?

Asked by Roger, 92253 Mon Jul 7, 2008

Answers

10
HI, You can check out my website where I feature lots of different homes in wonderful areas. Moving to Arizona you will not only be buying a home, but a life style. Visit my website at http://www.michellesellsluxuryhomes.com or call me at 602-380-6420 and we discuss the next steps.
I liked the last answer but you should also call (760) 771-8000 or go to http://www.JohnHendrick.com, talk to us both and then decide who to list your house with!!
Pick up the phone and dial 760-771-5475....Done!
There is one simple answer..interview your potential List Agents. Check their CLOSED properties within the past 6 months, then, if you like what you read about your potential List Agent..follow your gut. Don't work with an Agent that sets off any red flags, or alerts your suspicions. Be true to your feelings. My clients become my friends because I pride myself in taking care of THEM. Your Agent must do the same!
Web Reference: http://www.k2sells.com
Hi Roger,

First i would contact a reputable Realtor in the area with lots of experience and eager to have your home sold.
Prudential has a relocation department and so does Remax.
Having your home propertly marketed will garantee the right exposure thus allowing it to get a fair offer.
I have worked with buyers and sellers in this area now for several years.
Please feel free to contatc me or visit my website below.
Leonardo
Web Reference: http://www.leonardoteam.com
The first step is to contact a Realtor(R) to get a good understanding of what you can expect to net from the sale of your home here which, in turn, will tell you what you will have to buy a home in Arizona.

There is no simple way to select a Realtor(R) if you don't already know one from an earlier transaction....you have to interview them. Remember, you are "hiring" someone to work for you so you want to make sure they will give you their best effort and they are the best qualified person to accomplish what you want and that is to sell your home as quickly as possible and for the highest price possible. Once you are comfortable with someone, they can easily explain the process of listing your home and together you can develop a mutually agreeable marketing plan to get the job done and get you on your way.

John Hendrick, CSP, e-PRO
Broker/Owner
John Hendrick Realty Associates
46201 Washington Street
La Quinta CA 92253
(760) 774-8198

All REALTORS(R) are NOT created EQUAL
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 14, 2008
There are some things that you can do to make your home selling experience less stressful. Before you put up your La Quinta home up for sale, you should hire a good La Quinta Real Estate Agent. The best way to find a good real estate agent is to ask around. There are many different people that you can ask for a referral, like your friends, co-workers, or members of your church.

When you have found a reputable La Quinta Real Estate Agent, conduct an interview with them before you sign a contract or multiple listing agreements. Some questions that you can ask during your interview are how long have they been in business, how long have they been in the area, how many sales they have to date and what are they going to do to make your La Quinta home stand out from all of the rest?

If you enlist the help of a great real estate agent you will have a very good chance of selling your home very quickly. A good agent will also be able to help you find an agent in Arizona to assist you as well on your purchase. Good luck with your move!
Web Reference: http://www.investdesert.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2008
If You’re Going To Sell Your House In The Next
Six To 12 Months, What You Do Right
Now Could Mean A Difference Of
Thousands Of Dollars --
Especially If You’re Going To Buy Another Home...
La Quinta (CA) – Even though your house isn’t on the market yet, the buyer for your house is already starting to read the real estate magazines – just like you are right now.
A recent interview with Julie Matthews of Brokers Realty revealed several tips for anyone thinking of selling their La Quinta-area home.
“Most owners think their homes will sell quickly. Everyone thinks that their home is special and will bring a good price. In fact a lot of all new listings that go on the market eventually expire with the home still unsold.”
If you’re going to sell your house in the next six months, there are some things you can do now that will help you get top dollar for your home when you do sell it. You may be reading this publication right now looking for the next home you’re going to buy – even though you haven’t sold the house you’re in now. If that’s the case it’s especially important for you to plan your move properly.
A special report has just been released which shows you step-by-step what you need to do to get ready to sell your house for top dollar quickly.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
 Why buyers love model homes and how to make your house show like one.
 How to sell your house in as little as 24 hours – without ever putting it “on the market.”

 How a 25-cent upgrade could earn you an extra $500 to $1,000 when you sell.
 How to find out what houses in any neighborhood are really selling for – and how long it takes for them to sell.
 Why most real estate advertising will never sell your house – and what to do about it.
 How to avoid the most expensive mistakes smart people make when they buy or sell a home.
 How to find out the current market value of your home for free over the phone.
Julie says the information in this report is the secret to her success in selling homes so quickly, and the reason she’s able to sell most of her listings in less than 90 days.
Hi Roger!

The first thing you need to do is find a Realtor that you would like to work with.
You should always interview 3 Agents to see who suits you best. Be careful that you pick someone who is up to date with what is going on in our Market today.
You want someone who is going to price your house right, not just tell you what you want to hear.
Also, you need someone who is "Tech Savy" and will market your home in a number of different ways (thinking outside the box) to get you the best exposure.

Be sure to check with your Tax Accountant also to see if you can do a "10-31 Tax Exchange".

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.

By the way, my son lives in Scottsdale, Arizona and loves it. I know some good Agents over there also.

Michele M Mayer
760-835-5391
mmayer@windermere.com
http://www.MicheleMayer.mywindermere.com
Hi Roger,
First of all, do you need to sell? If you can hang on til the market improves, you'd be better off. If you do need to sell to make the move, find out what your home is worth. Most real estate agents will offer you a free comparative market analysis so you have a better idea of what your home might likely sell for.

Interview a few agents, then list with one you are comfortable with. Mutual respect and trust is critical. I do recommend hiring a local agent. They are better able to handle the transaction, sit open houses, etc.

I would be happy to provide you with a market analysis. Feel free to call me.