Home Selling in 85119>Question Details

Lynnarndt, Home Seller in 85119

I am interested in posting my father's home for sale. It is in a manufactured home retirement community. What steps should I be taking next?

Asked by Lynnarndt, 85119 Wed Jul 27, 2011


Help the community by answering this question:


The process differs depending on if your father owns the land the home is located on. Assuming that the home is located on land he owns (not a land lease) and that it is permanently attached to the property then an agent can assist you in the sale of the home. Please call if you would like our assistance 480-584-3266.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 27, 2011
Dear Lynn:

Contact a Realtor to represent you to determine its value get your home listed in the MLS for sale.

Look for these services to be provided:

•Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessmen
•Listing your Property in the MLS
•Advertising your property to Buyers and other Realtors
•Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
•Interior Assessment
•Exterior Assessment
•Gathering Community Information
•Preparing the Contract and any additional docum
•Helping negotiate any Counter offers or other terms of sale
•Identifying Buyer Qualification
•Following Loan Process
•Opening escrow and depositing Earnest Money
•Coordinating Home Inspections
•Evaluating Inspection data and determining issues
•Obtaining Home Warranty policies •Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
•Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
•Coordinating walkthroughs
•Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
•Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
•Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
•Coordinating the closing process
•Providing excellent service throughout the transaction

Jeff Masich
HomeSmart Realty
Arizona Homes and Land
Web Reference: http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 27, 2011
Easy use a Realtor list the home,

If you don't follow state law sale any property you can be sued

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 27, 2011
Contact a Real Estate Professional in your area and have them list the property. That wil get your property posted on multiple websites and a ton more exposure than you could get on your own. Just a thought.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 27, 2011
My phone # is 480-628-9566. Email address is claire.bradshaw@cox.net.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 27, 2011
Hi Lynn,

I would be more than happy to help you out. Please feel free to contact me and I can go over the steps that need to be taken.

Best wishes,
Web Reference: http://discoverhomesaz.xom
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 27, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer