Home Selling in 85258>Question Details

Len Brinson, Both Buyer and Seller in 37313

I am interested in either renting or buying furniture used to stage homes for sale. Who should I contact?

Asked by Len Brinson, 37313 Sun Aug 8, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Staging Furniture in Scottsdale
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 1, 2015
You might want to try a consignment store.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 26, 2015
I don't know of many renting options out there. That isn't to say there aren't any, I've just never heard of them. An option could be to check yard sales and thrift stores for various items. You don't want to have to spend an arm and a leg on buying furniture you'll never use. http://www.wertzbrothers.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 23, 2015
E-mail: murrayjustinawood5@gmail.com
Skype: murray.justina96
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 28, 2015
We just closed on a Townhouse that we staged. The furniture was purchased new and most has not even been sat on. We have a living room set and dinning room set left. It included the end tables, coffee tables and accessories. Photo of the items can be seen at the URL that follows:

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 23, 2014
Realtors, sharing furniture... that sounds like a pretty good idea !
Flag Thu Apr 2, 2015
Google Debbie Robinson with NuImage Home Staging...she works well with my sellers!
Good luck
Laura Myers
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 3, 2010
Model Home Furniture Store
8425 N. 90th St Suite 6
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 22, 2010
Hi Len,

Were you able to find a solution to your question? We still have inventory for sale or to rent if you are still in the market.

602 326-5360
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 22, 2010
Check out my listing #4375629. Most all furnishings I've used to stage this home are for sale separately from the home. Here's the MLS Link:


I am the Owner-Agent
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 9, 2010

All good answer's below. I would also look to Rent-a-Center if you are looking for something temporary and a situation that will allow you to choose the decore according to the property...Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 9, 2010
WHOM should I contact would be the proper syntax.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 8, 2010

Scottsdale has home stagers that do rent and decorate the homes for you. You do not need to go to craigslist or visit model homes on your own. We use Amy Rozines at Showcase Home Staging for our vacant and occupied home staging needs.

Her number is 602 388-8122 and email is amy@stagedhomesarizona.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 8, 2010
I would go to model homes in the area and ask the agents what happens to the furniture after the property sells. In my area, I know of at least one store that sells furniture and other decorative items that have been used for this purpose. Of course, because the items have been "used", they're sold at a discount. Good luck.

Warm regards,
Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 8, 2010
I would go to http://www.Craigslist.com I just sold an entire condo full of furniture for cheap.

BEST prices in town for some AMAZING pieces.

Terry S. Smith
Scottsdale Specialist
44 Year AZ Resident
DPR Realty LLC
8341 E. Gelding Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Direct (602) 763-1858
Fax 1-888-315-2680
Web Reference: http://www.CraigsList.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer