Tb, Home Seller in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am in search of a Realtor to assist in the sell of 2 residential properties in Ft.Lauderdale. Lake Aire neighbrhd. NW 17th Street & 27th Avenue

Asked by Tb, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Feb 3, 2011

Both homes located in Lake Aire neighborhood. NW 17th ST & 27th Ave area.

Answers

21
Meir Aloni’s answer
Hello TB, if you are still looking, please contact us

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.
Hi TB,

I would love to help you sell your properties. Please feel free to give me a call on my cell 954-647-9947 or at my office 954-523-3338 so we can get your homes sold!! I may have a few people interested in your properties as well. My office is located on Las Olas, feel free to stop in anytime. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Have a wonderful day,

Tyler Tuchow
Kensington and Company
1038 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

http://www.kensingtonandcompany.com

tyler@kensingtonandco.com
Hi, please contact me , as we can help you get the highest price possible, we are featured on ABC Channel 12 and Top agent Magazine

Carl Vaneyssen
Remax
9542534105
CarlVaneyssen.com
Not sure if you noticed, but the question you answered is from February 2011.
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012
We are happy to assist, please visit our site to view our seller strategies.
Hi Tim,
Call me and let me help you again. Thanks, Lynne 954-303-0071
Hello Tb,

I do have more than 100 listings in Ft Lauderdale area.

Call me, my team offer years of experience and complete line
of professional real estate services that best meet your objectives.

Your first step toward selling your new home will be to analyze the market.

Enjoy personalized and attentive service attuned to your particular
situation.
We will provide a Comparative Market Analysis, based on
available local market data including:
• How much homes similar to what you are selling
have sold for recently.
• How long these homes were on the market before they
sold.
This analysis is a valuable and beneficial to home sellers.
Your CMA will provided to you at no cost and without obligation.

Boris Russanov
Realtor, FORTUNE International Realty
Cell 954 643 1050
Phone 954 727 9347 Ext 258
Fax 954 727 9348
http://www.BorisRussanov.com
Hi Tb:
I would be happy to assist you in the sale of your homes in Fort Lauderdale. I am available immediately to discuss with you any questions you have and be able to go to view the properties. I am an International Property Specialist and a Certified Residential Specialist and have an awesome marketing plan. I speak Spanish and English and have many international buyers as well as regional buyers. Century 21 is a global company and we get more than 2.4 million clicks on our website, as well as have your property shown to all of our company websites all over the world.
I have been a Realtor for many years and have lived in Broward County for 30 years.
I can send you many testimonials from my many satisfied clients and would love to be given the chance to discuss adding you to my long list.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc

954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Hi Mr. Seller & Buyer..!!!
I am a License Realtor-Sales Associate in south Florida,
when you looking for a License Professional Real Estate Agent I am here to help you. I provide all my service’s just to meet all your Real Estate needs
I would be very happy to meet with you and review your properties.
Please send me an email with Property address, correct name on Tax Record & a contact number, so I can look for recent sales & comparable in that area so you can know the true market value of that property.

My SPECIALTIES in Residential Real Estate, Bank owned Bulk Package, Foreclosure, REO, Short sale, Tape, Notes, Performing & NON Peforming Loans, Investors & privately owned Luxury Property Over 1-Mill to 90-Millions,
Are you in default on your Mortgage, I can help you short sale or Sell all your Real Estate quickly from Orlando to Key West.!!!

SPECIALTIES in Commercial Real Estate, Bank Owned Bulk Package, REO, short Sale, Foreclosure, Tape, Notes, Peforming & NON Peforming Loans, Gas Station, Strip Mall, Income Producing Properties & Shopping Center MUST be Over 1-Mill to 90-Millions, Are you in default on your Mortgage, I can help you short sale or Sell all your Real Estate quickly from Orlando to Key West.!!!

Rajkumar Ramkerath a License Realtor-Sales Associate in South Florida is here to provide all my services just to meet all your Real Estate needs.

Thank you all for your Business & have a great day every one.!!!

Contact Information:
Rajkumar Ramkerath
E-mail: RRamkerath@Aol.Com
Direct: 954--556-1139
Fax: 954-389-3264
Hi TB,

I would like to meet with you to do a cast study of your properties. I have buyers that might show some interest in your properties.

Yours In Gratitude,

Vivien M. Young, Broker

Q International Realty
http://www.QIntlRealty.com
954-316-6448
Hello, I would like very much to meet with you and view your properties. I have been a full time realtor for over 20 years. Galleria International Realty is located on Las Olas Blvd. and we are one of the top Real Estate Companies in Broward County. We do a lot of internet marketing and because of our location we receive a tremendous amount of people walking into our office.

Please call me and we can schedule an appointment at your convenience.

Patricia Salerno
Galleria International Realty
954-292-1001
PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
Hi TB,

I would be happy to help you sell your condos. If you email me the property addresses, I would be happy to email you a Home Evaluation for each property. Please call with any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Amy Givoni, Broker
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-361-8555
amygivoni@realtor.com
http://www.amygivoni.com
I would be happy to meet with you and review your properties or we can discuss over the phone. I can tell you today's value and let you know what is going on in the neighborhood. I work for Prudential, one of the largest real estate companies in the country. We have a wide range of marketing and advertising opportunities available to us. Please email me at the address below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle Martinson
Prudential Florida Realty
michelle@mmartinson.com
954.661.3187
Hi TB,

I will be happy to present you with the marketing plan to help you sell the houses.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
I look forward to assisting you.

Kind regards,
Edyta Gryc
Broker-Associate
Coral Shores Realty
Phone: 954-319-0709
Fax: 954-563-6286
E-mail: EdytaLn@yahoo.com

Number 1 real estate brokerage in state of Florida
2006-2010 top selling office according to RAGFL
Hi, I would love to help you, we specialize in internet marketing, locally and nationally,

kwkendallteam.com

I can be reached at 954-253-4105, and can meet today or this weekend for consideration, hope to here back, Carl and Michelle
Web Reference: http://carlandmichelle.com
I'm available to meet you later today or this weekend to preview your properties and put them on the market.

Karen Donohue
(954) 914-8085 cell
http://www.Karen@Florida-Real-Estate.biz
Good morning. I too would love to be considered for the job of selling your home(s). Please let me know when we can set up a time for me to introduce myself and preview your properties. Thank you.
Courtney Stephens
954-918-1333
not a problem - available anytime...

Thank You

Steve Kravitz
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Bankers Realty Services, Inc.
211 SW 2 Street #F
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954)302-8677 Direct & eFax (305)785-8588 Mobile
Hello Home Seller. Please feel free to contact me to review your specific plan to sell your home.
Each home is unique and requires it's own marketing strategy based on your requirements and current market conditions. Interview a Realtor as you were to Interview a new employee for your company. A realtor will be working for you and you want to be sure that he/she is capable of providing you the services they were contracted for. Anyone can list a home on the MLS and wait for someone else to bring them the sale, but it takes a motivated and creative agent to get it sold faster.

Feel free to call me or email me with questions.
Jesus Pazmino
Coldwell Banker
http://www.floridamoves.com/jesus.pazmino
305-432-4923
24 hours a day 7 days a week.
With you every step!
I'm a successful selling agent in the Fort Lauderdale area. We should talk. I can provide helpful information while I learn more about your selling goals. Just a few mins of your time and I can provide valuable insighht into the recent market, forecasts expected, and provide guidance to save you time and money. Please give me a call at (954) 445 9588 to talk. You wont regret it.
Web Reference: http://Getleisa.com
I will be very happy to help you to sell these properties. Please send me an email with address info so I can look for recent sales of comperable sales.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sedat Celik, Realtor

sedat@celiks.com
954-661-2565
I could help you with your sell, my name is Eileen Semprun from POL realty and my email adress is eisemprun@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me. Thank you.