Home Selling in Glendale>Question Details

Spinning So…, Home Seller in Glendale, AZ

I am in a very similar sit as "Being Turned In.." I wonder if we have the same realitor?

Asked by Spinning So Fast 2, Glendale, AZ Mon May 24, 2010

my elderly aunt she recently had a house fire We were told by the doc not to take her back into it In the mean time payments fell behind and a foreclosure was in the works. So the realitor found a buyer I was very up front with the realitor " I do not know what I am doing here I am not a realitor and I would be depending on him to guide me in the right direction" I also didnt think should take a loss on the sell of her home he agreed. So he brings a bid giving us the feeling like didnt accept it would foreclose. His words were "If it forecloses you get nothing". As for the bid it was $8,500 less then she paid. Yes ouch the buyer wanted to start clean up on it only that was ok with us Now we were waiting for the buyer to close 1 week went then 4 went and insuance paid my aunt realitor said pay house off stop forclouser. We did now 6 weeks later we want to keep house.she paid it off now we r presured to sign we went to check on house the buyer has already repairing without her ok

Answers

2
If you would like to keep the property and are uncomfortable with the deal--consult with an attorney sooner rather than later-- have all related paperwork reviewed by an attorney who specializes in real estate, and see exactly what options you may have.
Spinning So Fast,

Please contact your agents broker and apprise them of the situation immediately.