Home Selling in Wyckoff>Question Details

Amy M Litt,  in Wyckoff, NJ

I am helping my parents sell their lovely office condo in Wyckoff, NJ. What are the best places to post my listing?

Asked by Amy M Litt, Wyckoff, NJ Mon Apr 25, 2011

I started with using Postlets to build a listing (which you can see here: http://postlets.com/res/5451088). We're not unwilling to pay to list, but my parents are trying to do it on the cheap without a broker or spending much on ads. Does anyone have recommendations, or warnings for what not to do?

Answers

4
Amy,

Postlets is a good choice because they will syndicate the listing to other websites. You can also use the copy and paste feature and post it yourself on Craigs list. You simply post the code they give you on the last page into the Craigs list description field.

Good luck with selling our parents' home.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
973-715-1158 cell
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
I can completely understand not wanting to pay a commission if you can avoid it, however to be honest statistics show that when selling your home on your own you'll actually net 16% less than if you sold it with a Realtor. So unfortunately you'll get to do all the work for less $$. I would speak with a few Realtors who specialize in your area and interview them. If you decide to sell it yourself, please email me & I'll give you a packet that will help with the process. You'll want to be sure your buyers are qualified, there are certain forms you'll need as a seller, however most importantly SAFETY, you'll want to be sure you are safe during showings and open houses etc. My office is on Franklin Ave in Wyckoff, call 201-891-0100 ask for Dianna or email me @divanov@tocr.com and I'll get you a packet ASAP. Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.tocr.com/agent
You can have your parents' condo listed here on Trulia, Zillow, Redfin or even craigslist. You can also seek a realtor to help you do the listings for you.
Hi Amy

My suggestions would be.. craigslist, trulia and zillow...
BTW, the 2nd photo on postlets is upside down

Good luck!! :)