Home Selling in Dickson City>Question Details

Kim, Home Seller in Dickson City, PA

I am asking 175,000 for my home in Dickson city that has 2004 square feet of space and newly remodeled. Is this a good price?

Asked by Kim, Dickson City, PA Wed Apr 7, 2010

Answers

3
I am looking for a home! Where is yours located?
Good morning, Kim!

Home values are different in each area. Many different variables come into play to determine a home's market value.

My suggestion to you is to interview several real estate professionals. They will show you what comparable homes have sold for in your area and complete a market analysis for you. This should give you a good idea of what your home's value is on the current market.

If you decide to list with an agent, I suggest working with one that you feel comfortable with. Someone that will look out for your best interests and will work for you. Every agent is different. That is why it is important that you work with someone that you feel you can trust.

Brigita

Brigita McKelvie, REALTOR
Pennsylvania License #RS297130
Cindy Stys Equestrian and Country Properties, Ltd.
Office: 610-849-1790 Direct: 610-393-9424
Web: http://www.brigitamklv.com
Any local agent can help you make that determination--you need to be aware of recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--review the data and come to a conclusion.