Home Selling in Huntington>Question Details

Mildred Mede…, Home Seller in Lloyd Harbor, NY

I am a seller, Do I need to put my website as well on info?

Asked by Mildred Mederos, Lloyd Harbor, NY Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

10
Will Roan’s answer
Good Morning Mildred, If you are selling your home privately, exposure, exposure, the more the better, you can omit your address for privacy when possible, and weed out the tire kickers.
As Realtors, of course we are here to provide you with any advise possible to help you in your quest to marketing your home. However, the exposure that you really want is on the National and Global Scale which we can provide you. I would love to discuss your options if you would like to contact me
my information and references are on Trulia

Warmest Regads

William Roan Lrsp, Realtor
Signature Premier Properties
Are you listed with a broker, if so what is your agent suggesting; or if you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
Yes. The more exposure you can get for your property the better. If you'd like information on how I expose my listings through Coach contact me at creilly@coachrealtors.com or telephone 516-480-2920.
Cynthia Reilly, CBR, SRES
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Coach Realtors
http://www.CynthiaReilly.com
cell: (516)480-2920
email: creilly@coachrealtors.com
Hi Mildred, please e-mail me any questions you have so I can get the details to answer your question in specific terms, not generally. There is never any cost or obligation.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage Office on Long Island
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Yes Mildred, you should put your website on-line. That is of course, if your website is just about the property. There are also sites you can pay to link to. If you would like a consultation on how to improve your reach, contact me at your convenience at fmarchetta@elliman.com or cell 631.987.0165.
Frank Marchetta
Mildred,

For a house in Lloyd Neck you should have professional photography as well as virtual tour and website. As an Associate Broker at Coldwell Banker right in Hungington Village that is what I do for my homeowners on my listings.
Feel free to call me if you would like a professional market analysis and I can show you what I will do to market your home.

Loren Roye (516)446-3614
If you need an agent that is willing to do all the work for you please feel free to call me .

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hi Mildred, if you have a personal/home specific website, the link can be added to the property description portion of the listing, so buyers can click on it and go to that special site. The Multiple Listing Board of Long Island will not allow any brokerage information to be on that site though; it's a presentation that has to be all about the house, and not the agent and his/her brokerage. Hope that helps!
Mildred,

Your Realtor should be posting your property on close to 100 different websites for maximum exposure; that's what we at Gladstone Group do and we're right here in Huntington, but also licensed in MA PA & CT.

need assistance? 631-425-6150
Gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com.
Mildred home owners looking tio sell themselves can not place their homes for sale here on Trulia. you must be a licensed agent. Too many peple trying to save a few dollars selling themselves soon learn they may have wasted tens of thousands of dollars dooing it themselves. A good listing agent has been said to be able to sell a home faster and at a better price than a owner more than making up the commission you are trying to cut out.