Dawna Miller, Home Seller in Rockaway Beach, OR

I am a for sale by owner. Can I list my property on trulia or is it just for licensed agents?

Asked by Dawna Miller, Rockaway Beach, OR Mon Jun 18, 2012

Answers

6
This site is just for Realtors.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
Trulia is a site designed for Realtors If you list with a limited service Realtor who places you in the MLS for a flat fee then you property will appear on Trulia as well as other important sites like your local MLS and Realtor.com for example. You should be prepared to pay a buyer broker a commission probably somewhere in the range of 2.5-3%
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 18, 2012
You can not, it is for listed property listed by Realtors. You can try craig's list.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 18, 2012
You would be much beetter off allowing an agent to take care of that for you - but no this is a site for agents only. But, we do appreciate you being here.
This question is asked on Trulia so often I think Trulia should put a banner on the site that states that for sale by owners can't list their homes on the site. It must be listed with a real estate agent to be marketed on Trulia.
Nope, but like Tim mentioned, there are a lot of sites that will allow it.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time